Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New properties
Jay I would like if you would respond to this topic.

LVP has around 70 properties right now, under half the amount it used to have, I think some more properties should be added, bring it up to like 150.

I would like to plan a time for this but I would like Jay's approval first.
And every beta member that is active to have a property! :D
(04-13-2011, 01:23 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: And every beta member that is active to have a property! :D
It makes sense. When LVP had a high player count, I remember it was hard to be owing a good property for more than 10 minutes and most of the 'fights' I had, were because I was buying a property which someone was already owning or someone was buying a property which I was owning. Old times. :D Anyways if LVP 2.94 will increase the player count, then there should be indeed more properties.
LVP currently has 130 properties in game.

Regardless, it's obvious the current property system isn't working for a few obvious reasons. Therefore I'm thinking about introducing some improvements - players being able to update their property, promote it, etc, so it makes better earnings. I'm not sure what implications or affects this may bring to the current property layout, so it will be best to wait before we make any updates.
Properties simply aren't very attractive any more. You can make money by them if people respect you enough to not buy them from you. Otherwise you'll only lose money on it. Unless the server is next to empty. Exports are the easiest money one can make, way more attractive to do that.
(04-13-2011, 08:02 PM)Richard link Wrote: Properties simply aren't very attractive any more. You can make money by them if people respect you enough to not buy them from you. Otherwise you'll only lose money on it. Unless the server is next to empty. Exports are the easiest money one can make, way more attractive to do that.

That's what is trying to be fixed, silly.
What about earning a property that u still own even after you log off, but still wouldnt earn as much (100k for like 1k a min or smthn)
Like a perm. Property
And Lilboy's idea is pretty azum :D
nope
i think it would be best 1st of all to change the command /property buy to /prop buy
or just /buy

allso allowing investors like you can buy the prop but its not yours and you make a percenige
off of what the property originally gives out

like say for so
prop gives out 1 mil and is worth 30.mil

50% investment gives out $500.000 k cost 15.mil
25% investment gives out $250.000 k cost 10.mil

pros. it allows about 5 players or (more/less) to earn cash off a single prop

cons: may be too complex for some to work out
makes buying a prop command clutterd /property invest 25
/property invest 25 percent /property inv 25 per /property inv 2 the choice is yours

but this might be abit complex for new players