Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HC4L
(03-30-2012, 08:14 PM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: Hey Apo sup! i remember you we fought the enemies back then...nice to see you still around..
its a shame Mr.TKS pmed me months ago asking why i wore the tag HC4L and did not consult him before doing such
GLord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Hey bro :> yeah Mr.TKS is a cockstain I am gonna talk to shoe about that :+
there was a few of them at sfr today as well
(03-31-2012, 01:07 AM)yungbo94 link Wrote: there was a few of them at sfr today as well
Indeed >_< bloddy nabs!
(03-30-2012, 08:14 PM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: Hey Apo sup! i remember you we fought the enemies back then...nice to see you still around..
its a shame Mr.TKS pmed me months ago asking why i wore the tag HC4L and did not consult him before doing such

Ignore randoms brother, he have no idea who he's talking to. ;)
[Image: hc4l.png]

Isn't that fun?!
yeh good fun today. Ill be more active and get things more organised. seen 9 hc4l members on today  :Xkeep it up :w
(03-31-2012, 04:58 PM)shoebox link Wrote: yeh good fun today. Ill be more active and get things more organised. seen 9 hc4l members on today  :Xkeep it up :w

Get your ass to MSN, you ass.
Gang_Lord,which server do u play ? I wanna duel some old HC4L >:)
Hell yeah was great fun last night man we gotta do it more often :D

(03-31-2012, 08:41 PM)AvailablE link Wrote: Gang_Lord,which server do u play ? I wanna duel some old HC4L >:)
He doesn't play much anymore :+
(03-31-2012, 04:58 PM)shoebox link Wrote: yeh good fun today. Ill be more active and get things more organised. seen 9 hc4l members on today  :Xkeep it up :w

:w :w :w