Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HC4L
the fatboy smoke weed he's so gangsta  ;(
(05-05-2011, 10:59 PM)Faggot above me link Wrote: the fatboy smoke weed he's so gangsta  ;(
The kid that is so hated.  :w
(05-05-2011, 08:29 AM)VooDoo_CRaCkHead link Wrote: I heard LuKz bought himself a Porsche.
I heard you bought yourself a guy named HoogerBooger with anal beads in his hands, ready to insert.
Gangsta Gangsta.
(05-05-2011, 11:53 PM)ExoticBud link Wrote: The kid that is so hated.  :wI heard you bought yourself a guy named HoogerBooger with anal beads in his hands, ready to insert.

As i see, ur very advanced with the sex toys, maybe ur sticking 1 into ur girlfriends holes, because u lack smt? or maybe it is for you?  :X
I love foreign insults.
nice.. welcome back, best of luck to you :)
(04-29-2011, 08:13 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: If I could just chime in here, first off I don't know where ExoticBud is in terms of skill, but shoebox and HC4L never were good recruiters.
To be quite honest shoebox isn't a great recruiter in Face of Mankind either, but he is a good leader, he inspires his troops and he works with them over time, and as such you'd get fighters such as bomberteo and Gang_Lord, and when rolling with guys like that and shoebox and Terror (plus the odd other old HC4L), you'd have a team worth messing with.

Amen!  I'm not pretending to be great, but I had a fun few year run on SAMP b/c you inspired your troops!  I don't forget who taught me when I knew nothing.. KISSES FOR MADD.  (and you too Darkfire)
I MISS YOU NOBLE GAS NUMBER 5
(04-29-2011, 05:01 PM)Nater link Wrote: Proove it dude
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=49...#msg176715
Mr.TKS[HC4L] NOW YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDIN ME OK?