Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
hey deer

[Image: BDaoSZ2CUAA3KtN.jpg:large]

you know what's the similarity between you and this bitch?

you've both been busted.

#notears
Show to rest of ur family what u did there brah^ ,they must be proud of u  :)

Have a nice day Shark  :)
i wish i was that guy i mean look at him, he just playing flappy bird or some shit while hes fucking her in the toilet then shes like oh nooo look they found us but hes like lol fuck you bitch man seriously nice guy 10/10 would meet and hang out with
not a suprise deer pussy would bust himself cuz hes just a smart as jerome whos posting pic of his hacks
I believe he is innocent and I also believe that he has a good explanation for this thing.And I detest it when I see those players ,who were banned dozen of times before due to plenty of bad things, talk about Deer_Hunter negatively just because they don't like him and he is not like them.
are u rly that stupid or do u think theres a bug that makes the anti cheat ban players for specific health hacks? cuz i gotta tell u son, theres not
Not suprised you know a lot about hack/cheat stuff.
holy shit cranslator if he got caught by AC it means he's using it, jesus.

what do you think, he opened the notepad and wrote "hesoyam" and the AC took it as a cheat? son please. please.
(03-10-2014, 09:49 PM)Cranslator link Wrote: Not suprised you know a lot about hack/cheat stuff.
no shit, if u have been playing samp since 07 u get to know a thing or 2
(03-10-2014, 01:03 PM)karizma link Wrote: first of all i wanted to tell something about ac. tigersanticheat seems not working stable, that doesnt mean he using or not something like cleo mod for me. but how that ac so sure, i asking myself.

please guys, until i find a solution please dont write anything about this situation.