Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
(03-10-2014, 08:57 AM)inno link Wrote: [T]Deer_Hunter (109.92.238.176) - lag.cs Installed CLEO script(s) Added on: 2014-03-07 14:12:26 - Permanent

new AC ban list good job deer hunter

He was saying he's sure I wasn't clean.. If this is true then Karizma will do the right thing
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=28139.msg454036#msg454036 date=1394444600]
He was saying he's sure I wasn't clean.. If this is true then Karizma will do the right thing
I don't have any cleo mods or whatever,my directory file is the same as it was when i got banned.
If anyone wants to check it i'll simple share my IP adress with whoever on teamviewer and then u scan my PC,as i did,and try to start AC,im sure u'll get banned to.

So if anyone wants to do smth concrete about it u can pm,i'll let u check my PC and who knows u might solve my problem.
I also offered this to an admin from that server where i downloaded the file,and i've sent him the full logs via pastebin.
So here i am.
So can someone explain me of course if you can, what is "CLEO script(s)" Cuz sounds funny  :w
What is your explanation of it then? I've just seen them add you to the list of bans, I have a clean install so the AC never banned me for lag.cs, and karizmas dll file was not a problem either (an old ping stabiliser file which he didn't know was still there and got unbanned because it isn't illegal) - where did the ac get lag.cs from?

I'm not calling you a hacker,  i just want to know what you think caused the AC to ban you for that reason
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=28139.msg454043#msg454043 date=1394451871]
What is your explanation of it then? I've just seen them add you to the list of bans, I have a clean install so the AC never banned me for lag.cs, and karizmas dll file was not a problem either (an old ping stabiliser file which he didn't know was still there and got unbanned because it isn't illegal) - where did the ac get lag.cs from?

I'm not calling you a hacker,  i just want to know what you think caused the AC to ban you for that reason
I'm going to redownload GTA SA,before i replace it,if u want,if anyone wants to,u can run the game from my PC or search it or whatever.
But,if i reinstall the whole game again,and download the same files as i have now,1 sound pack,2 skins(that my brother used on RP server) and one of mine and hud,if i get banned again after that,i'll be 100% sure that problem is not about me and i'll ask kindly again,if anyone wants to try to solve this problem,from my perspective.

I'm searching YT now,and i see many lag.cs users there,my ping was always normal,same as my hb,i was always so hittable.No one ever accused me for smth like that.
If i get this AC thing fixed,u'll see if there is any difference in my playing,simply as that.
first of all i wanted to tell something about ac. tigersanticheat seems not working stable, that doesnt mean he using or not something like cleo mod for me. but how that ac so sure, i asking myself.

please guys, until i find a solution please dont write anything about this situation.
AC won't lie  ;)
deer hunter why don't u make an unban appeal on sixtytiger then? if u think its bugged. Lets see what tiger will have to say on ur lag.cs u used ;)
(03-10-2014, 01:29 PM)inno link Wrote: AC won't lie  ;)
deer hunter why don't u make an unban appeal on sixtytiger then? if u think its bugged. Lets see what tiger will have to say on ur lag.cs u used ;)

thought u have no time for samp why u still here
(03-10-2014, 01:29 PM)inno link Wrote: AC won't lie  ;)
I've done that already.First i made it on a wrong place,so i edited it when i saw karizma's appeal.
After that:
(03-10-2014, 12:31 PM)Deer_Hunter link Wrote: I also offered this to an admin from that server where i downloaded the file,and i've sent him the full logs via pastebin.

So,if u've read what i said there u would know that's already done.

But no,u'll rather come here and post some nsns reply without reading any previous,because u obviously care about some guy's In-game status,that u don't even know.
So if u have any help to offer u can PM me.If not,u should focuss on something else in ur life,im sure there have to be smth else which is important more than me atm,ty!
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28139.msg454048#msg454048 date=1394456772]
thought u have no time for samp why u still here
Agree with you once in blue moon