Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
(07-25-2010, 02:19 PM)CransLaToR link Wrote: Shh poors  _O- _O-

No no..you will seee my Revengeeeee.People will see me as a serial killer after i will finish with you guys,and hunter is my right hand.We are both undercover to find out all your weak spots.The day will come,soon....
(07-25-2010, 09:57 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: No no..you will seee my Revengeeeee.People will see me as a serial killer after i will finish with you guys,and hunter is my right hand.We are both undercover to find out all your weak spots.The day will come,soon....

here is my bankai  :')
Quote:Jets link=topic=25146.msg326053#msg326053 date=1279996658]
Midnight i miss u  :o
[Image: kiss.gif]
Well im back :D since probably some "beast" teared up my web cable,
I went to the town and buyed a new one and installed some
special feature for it, to prevent it from being fucked up again, tomorow im back
on lvp...
ofc bankai i am ur right hand and i am readyyy,always ready for the Hell DaY ;)
Quote:[T]Haledsas
[T]Hunter
[T]Thief

Bunch of lamers, don't deserve full member ship here, Karizma. :w
(07-25-2010, 09:57 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: No no..you will seee my Revengeeeee.People will see me as a serial killer after i will finish with you guys,and hunter is my right hand.We are both undercover to find out all your weak spots.The day will come,soon....
joking  :? I'm scared of that  :'(

(07-27-2010, 09:49 PM)MidNight link Wrote: [Image: kiss.gif]
Well im back :D since probably some "beast" teared up my web cable,
I went to the town and buyed a new one and installed some
special feature for it, to prevent it from being fucked up again, tomorow im back
on lvp...
Welcome back mate! Please bring durrrr to lvp too!
(07-27-2010, 10:37 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Bunch of lamers, don't deserve full member ship here, Karizma. :w

well i remember that when i appplayed for BB ,you said that i am flamer(only cuz you disliked me),wich i know i'm not...soo why should i trust you?

#2 Crans,you should hide already
(07-28-2010, 09:48 AM)DarkBankai link Wrote: well i remember that when i appplayed for BB ,you said that i am flamer(only cuz you disliked me),wich i know i'm not...soo why should i trust you?
Excuse me? I never called you a flamer nor that you flamed anyone.. Only thing I complained about was you whining/complaining every time when someone killed you, & skills. That's the truth, but that have nothing too do with this.  ;)

I'm telling the truth of your team mates being a dick in-game which I think you guys should know about, sort of, I'm helping karizma.
But it seems like he's accepting everyone without knowing them, which is a complete fail. thief, is one of the worst players in T along with haledas w/e his name is..

Well, I won't bother anymore if your going to complain from a person like me.  :w
(07-28-2010, 01:10 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Excuse me? I never called you a flamer nor that you flamed anyone.. Only thing I complained about was you whining/complaining every time when someone killed you, & skills. That's the truth, but that have nothing too do with this.  ;)

I'm telling the truth of your team mates being a dick in-game which I think you guys should know about, sort of, I'm helping karizma.
But it seems like he's accepting everyone without knowing them, which is a complete fail. thief, is one of the worst players in T along with haledas w/e his name is..

Well, I won't bother anymore if your going to complain from a person like me.  :w

As i say like 1000 times, you can send PM about complainings if you want to help us. Don't want to see rage posts or something in that topic..

You told that he's accepting everyone without knowing them, then why is there a "trial" rank? Or what does it mean? Well, that rank is there to learn their skillz, attitue and personality. We learn more thing day by day abt them. And we know more than you abt them, abt who are they, what are they doing in-game bla bla.. I mean, for sure, we are watching them. If we see anything wrong after warned him, we will do what it needs.

LR
(07-28-2010, 01:19 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: As i say like 1000 times, you can send PM about complainings if you want to help us. Don't want to see rage posts or something in that topic..

You told that he's accepting everyone without knowing them, then why is there a "trial" rank? Or what does it mean? Well, that rank is there to learn their skillz, attitue and personality. We learn more thing day by day abt them. And we know more than you abt them, abt who are they, what are they doing in-game bla bla.. I mean, for sure, we are watching them. If we see anything wrong after warned him, we will do what it needs.

LR
Excuse me again? I never raged nor got a word from you saying 'take complaints into PM'.  I just simply told karimza what they are. And, you ain't going far giving people trials which I know won't change being lame along with the others.

So you know what they're doing in-game?! Oh shiit! How many warnings have they got yet? And for sure you know allot more than I do, alright!  ;)

Mafo