Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Assassin's Creed
Oh man. This game is just fucking FABULOUS. For everyone who's played the 3 games(AC1, AC2 and ACB) - I've got a theory of what's happened in ACB(The Truth and The Ending)

!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS BELOW - DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[glow=black,2,300]"Too late to save them" - The anonymous person? in the video, who you saw in AC1 in Desmond's room(all the handwriting on the walls was Subject 16's). He means it's too late to save his friends because of Minerva's control over him(in the end he kills Lucy because he's under Minerva's control).
"She is not who you think she is" - He means Minerva. She wants to use Desmond to destroy the further generation of Assassins(and possibly the whole mankind).
"Find Eve. The key. Her DNA..." - "Eve" is Claudia - his sister. Adam and Eve stole a Piece of Eden and brought it to the world. From there, the Assassins, through Altair and Ezio, took it(you can assume Adam and Eve formed the Assassins and if that's true, then Ezio and Claudia are from the same bloodline as Adam and Eve).
It's also possible that Lucy is "Eve". But since? Minerva made Desmond kill her in the end of ACB, I don't think it's possible now.
Also, Minerva may have helped Desmond. Since she made him kill Lucy and if we assume Claudia is the key and because Minerva said "There is one who would accompany you through the journey. She does not lie within our sight" - Lucy will follow him everywhere, but only Claudia must follow him through the "final journey".? That's why Lucy had to die.
"Find me in the darkness." - Subject 16's words. This means that you'll have to unlock more clusters? in the upcoming AC game(s) to uncover more of The Truth.

Haven't played Brotherhood yet D:
Same. It's at 83% right now though, should have it by lunch time.
(03-22-2011, 11:27 AM)Danny link Wrote: Same. It's at 83% right now though, should have it by lunch time.

:/
I Love Assassin's  creed
Brotherhood updating right now, can't wait to play.
I've played only the first one!I can say it's a awesome game,going to play 2 and Broterhood soon! :P
(03-22-2011, 07:29 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: I've played only the first one!I can say it's a awesome game,going to play 2 and Broterhood soon! :P

Well the first one is the worst of the three so far, so you've got a lot to look forwards to :D
Waiting for AC 4...  :/
I've only played AC 2. Loved it. <3