Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Assassin's Creed
(04-11-2011, 08:13 AM)Felix link Wrote: I've only played AC 2. Loved it. <3
I see why
I only discovered this game in February and it's without doubt one of the best games I ever played (II and ACB). I never played the first one but each game seems to get better and better so I have huge hopes for the next one though I'm sad to see Ezio go.

I've only played it on PS3 as my crappy old PC could never handle such epicness. The multiplayer is the most tense, exciting online game too - rewarding the quality of kills rather than spawn killing CoD nerds. From what I heard the next game will be set in either the french or american revolution.
I just did the rock bottom on ACII. It made my day. :P
I just finished the sequel yesterday actually. Hadn't played Creed in like two years. Just borrowed number two and finished it. It was gooooooood.

Assassins Creed 2 - Its A Me! Mario! - Reference/Easter Egg
AC: Revelations should be coming some time later this year. It'l be Ezio's last appearance - he's looking a little old in the new game.

[Image: assassins-creed-revelations4-570x300.jpg]

Looks like you might be able to play as Altaïr again too.

Also, these 5 teasers were released on Ubisoft's facebook page (apparently)

Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #1 (AC Reveal Facebook Teaser) - The Black Room
Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #2 (AC Reveal Facebook Teaser)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #3 (AC Reveal Facebook Teaser)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #4 (AC Reveal Facebook Teaser)
Assassin's Creed Revelations Teaser #5 (AC Reveal Facebook Teaser)
Anyone seen this yet?

Assassins Creed Lineage Full Length Movie [HD]

It's a short film based on Giovanni Auditore's life before the start of AC II. It has some of the same actors as voice actors, and they look like their animated counterparts.

It's only 30 minutes long but it's pretty good. Would be nice if they brought out a proper AC movie, though if they do I hope they don't destroy the franchise.
(06-09-2011, 09:52 PM)Munch link Wrote: Would be nice if they brought out a proper AC movie, though if they do I hope they don't destroy the franchise.

Funny you should mention that.

Just a few weeks ago they announced that they were starting "Ubisoft Motion Pictures" after the success of the Prince of Persia movie.

Click

Splinter Cell... about freaking time. I've been waiting for that since I saw the teaser on Chaos Theory in 05.
A film about Creed would be absolutely lovely. I'm actually going to get Brotherhood for my little brother together with my cousin, for his ninth birthday. I'll probably have to help finish it again though, heh.
Yeah Assassin's Creed Lineage was what they needed to take the first step into the movie industry.
Got brotherhood. :)