Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: racist or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.69%
12 20.69%
no
51.72%
30 51.72%
what does racist mean
27.59%
16 27.59%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

racist or not
pretty pathetic if u cant say "Muslim" in main chat >.> btw fat cobra did u get a mute before that? if not that ban is fucked up
You can't say Muslim? Then you can't say Christian or Jew too.
Not being able to say Muslim is just as racist as using it to be racist
if that made sense ^.^
Quote:Grim link=topic=28132.msg379720#msg379720 date=1300900896]
Not being able to say Muslim is just as racist as using it to be racist
if that made sense ^.^
It did.
Vote for me as the next LVP dictator and I will guarantee you that all racist jokes will be tolerated and anyone who bitches about being racially "abused" over the internetz will get a lifetime range motherfucking ban.
(03-23-2011, 05:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Ask Fat_Cobra, hes experienced bans for both i guess.
LolĀ  :D

He said it to offend someone not just saying muslims in public chat
(03-23-2011, 09:04 PM)Sadik link Wrote: LolĀ  :D

He said it to offend someone not just saying muslims in public chat
no never did put a meaning behind the word, just grouped in the players i was talking to, the insult was "sit the fuck down".
guess they feel ashamed of believing in islam if they gets off for nothing, know i would at least
Offtopic, this is the reason i still come back to the forums. Just to get a little laugh by the threads and the responses lol
(03-23-2011, 09:49 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: no never did put a meaning behind the word, just grouped in the players i was talking to, the insult was "sit the fuck down".
guess they feel ashamed of believing in islam if they gets off for nothing, know i would at least
LMFAOOOOO
tbh.... "Are you homophobic for not being attracted to gay guys?"
Everyone got their favorite fantasies and ladida.

I've got brunette's with blue - green eyes for instance.

But I've got quite a few girls I don't get turned on by.. for instance; spoiled b... who only thinks about themselves.

So honestly for the general question I don't think its racist.. however, if you are not attracted _just_ because of their race I would start to think there is a slight racist in yah.