Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: racist or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.69%
12 20.69%
no
51.72%
30 51.72%
what does racist mean
27.59%
16 27.59%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

racist or not
(03-23-2011, 04:20 AM)Gatt link Wrote: Lol ''nigger'' shouldnt offend anyone, come on, who really gets offended by someone online calling you a ''nigger''... who gets offended online? I can honestly say I go to the black people that I know and say ''sup nigger'' (obviously not to someone I don't know because I don't talk to strangers) and they'll be like ''haha not much man''... and that's real life. On the net? Ofcourse if someone says ''You fucking nigger'' they should obviously be punished because... just because. But if someone said ''sup nigger''... they shouldn't be punished because of that, come on, have a sense of humour... or the most that could happen is a mute (maybe a kick just like is someone spams with CAPS).

In Anna's case, I would give her a nice warning just to remind her to use the word ''nigger'' carefully.

(My opinion)

):

and yes racist ):
is this also racist since hes calling them after theire country?

and hes even using slang "sweeds" aham  B)

3D|shaGuar vs NiP on CGS tv
This was probably told several times before, but stop separating everyone. If you take the n-word as offensive one, then there should be "white" word too. Not the person who calls black people with n-word is racist, it's the people who think that blacks should be treated in one way (more carefully or something), whites in another way, etc. By doing that, you are acting as a racist. By inventing the policy of "no n-words" - you are acting as a racist.
Just call people wigger if they call you nigger and the other way round. Problem solved  :D
(03-23-2011, 03:34 PM)durrrr link Wrote: This was probably told several times before, but stop separating everyone. If you take the n-word as offensive one, then there should be "white" word too. Not the person who calls black people with n-word is racist, it's the people who think that blacks should be treated in one way (more carefully or something), whites in another way, etc. By doing that, you are acting as a racist. By inventing the policy of "no n-words" - you are acting as a racist.

Utter bullshit. We have no policy against n-words, we have a policy against racism. Whether you call someone a fucking nigger or a fucking whiteface doesn't matter at all, you'll get banned for both. Ask Fat_Cobra, hes experienced bans for both i guess.
Doesnt change the fact that you look at Nigger at a whole other level than whiteface.
(03-23-2011, 05:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Utter bullshit. We have no policy against n-words, we have a policy against racism. Whether you call someone a fucking nigger or a fucking whiteface doesn't matter at all, you'll get banned for both. Ask Fat_Cobra, hes experienced bans for both i guess.
Don't even tell me that everybody treats both races equally.
now if i was to say "shitty ass dirtbag african" thats being racist or the "N" word or any other culture that was resulted to racist as in talking about somones race just saying muslim to a person meaning u could of been talking about many people
(03-23-2011, 05:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Utter bullshit. We have no policy against n-words, we have a policy against racism. Whether you call someone a fucking nigger or a fucking whiteface doesn't matter at all, you'll get banned for both. Ask Fat_Cobra, hes experienced bans for both i guess.
nah u dont ban ppl for saying fucking muslims/nigger, u ban for the word itself. i could have said "eat my lollipop, muslims" and still got banned  :O
I thought i saw alot of bans because the word *nigger*  :?

Well anyways now i'm aware that you wont get banned if you say that word i'm not afraid to use it in normal sentences.