Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the last film you saw...
Dallas Buyers Club was excellent. Matthew McConagheuy or whatever his names spelt is fuckin awesome, he's great in the new series True Detective as well.

I have to say I preferred The Wolf of Wall Street but they were both excellent.
(01-23-2014, 02:59 AM)8Ball link Wrote: Dallas Buyers Club was excellent. Matthew McConagheuy or whatever his names spelt is fuckin awesome, he's great in the new series True Detective as well.

I have to say I preferred The Wolf of Wall Street but they were both excellent.
I really loved Dallas Buyers Club, glad someone else saw it and enjoyed it as well. Jared Leto was also a phenomenal actor in that film.
(01-23-2014, 05:11 AM)HaZe link Wrote: I really loved Dallas Buyers Club, glad someone else saw it and enjoyed it as well. Jared Leto was also a phenomenal actor in that film.

Yes man! Jared Leto was great, he's probably guaranteed an oscar.
truth be told, leto would probably get an oscar before dicaprio lel
(01-23-2014, 02:20 PM)Shark link Wrote: truth be told, leto would probably get an oscar before dicaprio lel
Oh Leto is a lock for the supporting role! Leo is up against guys like McConauhey, pretty ssure the award will go to one of those guys
GET ON WITH TIMES HAZE AND GET THE JOKE DAMN IT
I saw this Dallas Buyers Club.. depressing stuff. -O-
Hot Cougars and Black Gangbangers 5.

It has some nice twists. Mostly nipple-twists.
wanderlust - hilarious movie
Her (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798709/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The first half of the movie was truly awesome, the second half disappointed me a bit. It's like that I knew that at some point things HAD to go to the worse (as they always do), but in this particular case I enjoyed the good half too much and the second half was a bit too predictable imo.

I had a similar experience with Flight (2012), where the first half was SUPER AWESOME, and then they JUST FRICKIN' HAD TO bring the story back on earth. Every fucking second of the first half was amazing, after that they just fucked up and went with the traditional story what everybody knows is always coming.

Nonetheless, I strongly recommend both movies. The good parts really are worth it and + you might not even be that critical about the second halves.