Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the last film you saw...
(04-25-2014, 10:21 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Only film i've seen recently (in full anyways) was Hot Fuzz on the plane.

Others include Delivery Man, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and Thor: The Dark World

All on the plane, just never got to watch them all in full.

How come you only just seeing Hot Fuzz? Lol.
(04-26-2014, 07:14 PM)Jerome link Wrote: How come you only just seeing Hot Fuzz? Lol.
It isn't! It's just the only film I watched in full whilst on the plane. I've seen Hot Fuzz like a trillion times.

After all, ITV shows it like once a month...
Watched "The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind". Thought it'd be a comedy as Jim Carrey is starring as the main character. It was a deep movie instead, not that it's any bad. The storyline is a puzzle, i had to watch it to the end to really understand what was going on. Really good movie, and i saw it was rated pretty high on IMDB aswell. Recommended.
watch donnie darko fuse
(04-26-2014, 07:41 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: It isn't! It's just the only film I watched in full whilst on the plane. I've seen Hot Fuzz like a trillion times.

After all, ITV shows it like once a month...

Heh, true story.
(04-26-2014, 07:50 PM)Fuse link Wrote: i had to watch it to the end to really understand what was going on
yeah that's kinda how movies work...
The Physician- Was nice to watch.
13 Sins- If you guys are bored at work or w/e..
Snowpiercer- Epic!
Django Unchained
Goodfellas
Independence Day
300: Rise Of An Empire- Don't watch it, it's a waste of time.
The World's End- I enjoyed it.
Gangster Squad
(04-29-2014, 12:36 AM)HaZe link Wrote: yeah that's kinda how movies work...
No faggot
Just happened to see "the divide" (2011) on tv.

Watch it
Saw Requiem of a Dream. I got the point of it but didn't enjoy watching it.