Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Justin Bieber died
(02-23-2011, 10:20 PM)Munch link Wrote: gets the lyrics written for him, and the lyrics look like a 10 minute job.
The Beatles were able to write a whole album in a few hours, so 10 minute job doesn't always mean that it's shitty.
(02-24-2011, 02:03 PM)durrrr link Wrote: The Beatles were able to write a whole album in a few hours, so 10 minute job doesn't always mean that it's shitty.
But beatles lyrics dont look like 10 mins job  :+
(02-24-2011, 02:03 PM)durrrr link Wrote: The Beatles were able to write a whole album in a few hours, so 10 minute job doesn't always mean that it's shitty.

(02-24-2011, 04:31 PM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: But beatles lyrics dont look like 10 mins job  :+

Yeah, what he said. Some of their lyrics might have been a 10 minute job, but they don't look it. By the lyrics looking like a 10 minute job, I mean there weren't much thought put into it.

Besides, The Beatles were great, Bieber isn't. He's the opposite of them.

(02-24-2011, 05:21 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: You should better prefer he stays alive, because if he really dies you will be hearing his fucking music all the fucking day as a "tribute" . OMG  FUCK OFF!

That's true, like when Michael Jackson died. If that's the case, he better die soon.
(02-20-2011, 10:12 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: I hope this will be irl soon.
(02-24-2011, 05:01 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: I agree so fucking much.
Shall I arrange a threesome?

I agree with Munch. I've just been disliking mainstream music for like three years now. And it just keeps getting worse.
Thank goodness there is always the underground...
(02-25-2011, 07:01 PM)Maka link Wrote: I agree with Munch. I've just been disliking mainstream music for like three years now. And it just keeps getting worse.
Thank goodness there is always the underground...
cant agree more with you
Internet trolling made Justin Bieber's popularity, profit, success in life sky rocket from the attention.

This random google image graph thingy I found is a good example, clearly made by a basement dweller, but in fact by making this graph to troll, he is making the reality of the graph upside down, just flatten the peak out to where the peak begins.

[Image: justin-bieber-popularity.jpg]

Another great example is right here in this topic, he gets a cut of profit for views of that episode of CSI, haters hate JB and "like" watching this video, they show it to others, they get people interested in the episode to watch him "die", people watch that episode, he makes money.

So people who hate Justin Bieber for no reason at all, keep it up you're definitely hurting him.
Nice graph, I have studies that prove he sucks, My gaydar goes off everytime i see something about him  :7
(03-11-2011, 01:06 PM)Nater link Wrote: Nice graph, I have studies that prove he sucks, My gaydar goes off everytime i see something about him  :7

You are just jealous that you are nothing like him.