Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Justin Bieber died
(02-23-2011, 09:41 PM)Jay link Wrote: Why does everyone hate Justin Bieber anyway? Is it jealousy because of his sudden found success and his ability to get any girl he wants?
Well maybe becouse he has no talent at all? If usher was dead there was no post in every youtube song : [This is better than justinbieber] or like in tupac songs, [We will give a Bieber to god and god will give us back Tupac]... Yea ofcourse you have right to hate him or be fan of him but why post in every vid???? WHY THE FUCK!!
(02-23-2011, 09:41 PM)Jay link Wrote: Why does everyone hate Justin Bieber anyway? Is it jealousy because of his sudden found success and his ability to get any girl he wants?

Haha, of course not, i'm just as successfulness as Justin bieber, also i can get any girl who i want no reason to be jealous at all!

I don't hate him personally...I hate that he's everything that's wrong in mainstream music. He sings crappy love songs that have no meaning in them, and gets the lyrics written for him, and the lyrics look like a 10 minute job. He's a tool for the record companies, and I've heard he's also arrogant.

I also find his fans annoying, with the way they love him but can't say why, and if you say anything negative about him or your opinion is different to theirs, you're jealous of him.

His haters are annoying too, because there are a lot of them that are simply jealous, and they're the ones that can't come up with a reason as to why they hate him. They'll probably say he's gay or something. They're the ones who are jealous because girls like him and not them.

Infact, my feelings for Justin Bieber are a lot like my feelings towards Lil Wayne. And just like Lil Wayne, it's hard to find a good song on YouTube without it being full of hate comments about Justin Bieber. If it's rap (usually is for me) it's anti-Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber comments. If it's not rap, it's anti-Justin Bieber and/or Lady Gaga comments.
David guetta ft Rihanna - Whos That Chick
I DONT REALLY CARE CARE CARE

Oh, i have bieber fever also.
Who gives a fuck about what type of music he sings...

Yes, alot of people hating on him may sure well be because of jealousy, i mean, who wouldn't want what he has? Ultimate fame and money, in under 2 years with no personal work?

The simple reason to despise justin bieber is simple:

He becomes what he is today from 2 YOUTUBE VIDEOS. All his fame and glory simply comes from a gay ass video of him singing "NeYo - So sick" and "Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river" where from "accidentally" clicking it, Usher and Scooter go to his house and bring him into the business...

He has little talent.. Yes, the kid can guitar decently, but who cares? I've been playing guitar since I was 9 and could have EASILY put a better video up than this when I was 13: CLICK and because of this shit he became famous? Really?

Hell the kid can sing, but only because he is almost 17 and his balls haven't fucking dropped! If you hear his recent shit, you hear his voice is starting to break, does this mean the end of bieber's singing fame? Will he need to mime all of his songs when he plays live?

Lastly, he doesn't even write his own music! He is a hollywood sell-out who changes completely for the fans just so he can get more money up his tight little ass.. He hasn't written one song, has Usher and Scooter do it ALL for him and he sits there with a little smile on his face and a finger up his hole. You can give credit to people like Miley Cyrus who sounds shit and was lucky to be brought into fame by her father Billy-ray Cyrus BUT she can play guitar, writes her own music and can perform!

For those who ask why I know so much, no i'm not a fan, but my girlfriend is a BIG fan which is why I did some research so I could despise who the little prick has become, but that's just the world these days...
miley cyrus is also fucking hot
(02-24-2011, 12:36 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: miley cyrus is also fucking hot
I agree so fucking much.
You should better prefer he stays alive, because if he really dies you will be hearing his fucking music all the fucking day as a "tribute" . OMG  FUCK OFF!
Really love what Bieber is doing at the moment, what a massive impact on the global scene. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next. Plus he balls guite well on the court.

I FEEL SO BIEBERED RIGHT NOW.
I don't hate him i just hate his music cuz im a metal head and frankly his music is shit  _O-