Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP player count lately.
(02-16-2011, 12:07 AM)Pedro link Wrote: Friendly fire would be too unfair and honestly I don't think that it is for having grenades or being able to drive by or not that LVP doesn't have a higher player count, but yeah it's your opinion.

He mentioned uL members, not new members.
(02-16-2011, 12:09 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: He mentioned uL members, not new members.

(02-16-2011, 12:01 AM)Darius link Wrote: Easy, many gangs would play here (uL being an example)

He wasn't talking only about his gang, I guess.
(02-15-2011, 11:16 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: fixed your post for you bluefox. hows the Lvp career going? have you climbed the ladder anything? should be time for a promotion i think  _O-

What "retarded" stuff are in the gamemmode??? Care to explain???

you wont change anything, everything will stay like it is and you cannot do anything about it,
just lay back and ejoy the show
(02-16-2011, 09:14 AM)MidNight link Wrote: you wont change anything, everything will stay like it is and you cannot do anything about it,
just lay back and ejoy the show
shh

copy/paste from a thread

Post #1
There should be a better turf war system - you need 1 point to take a turf(earned by killing someone)
-There should be a /grank
-tanks, hunters and hydra's should be buyable(/permit command) used to buy one..
-miniguns should be available(50/100bullets maybe?)

[insert someone calling me crazy]

Post #2 of mine
no, new players in sa-mp don't give a fuck about the stuff we have now, they look with servers with stuff that they couldn't get in SP, i bet the server rates would go through the roof if that was added, also, this shouldn't be here i guess but crew should lay off the rules, who gives a fuck if you shoot the ship, make an interior where you can go inside, with the entrance CP having a wait time of 10 seconds to enter to avoid abuse, i could make it so you can still see outside, if you wanted to, it'd be way better then the stupid ship, who the hell is gonna play at a DM server when some of them get in trouble for DM'ing someone on a ship, if there was an interior that'd be way better, non-english should be allowed, and fuck it, add DB, noobs will use it as there only defence, rules should be edited, new players should have a dialog shown up of what weapons they want, and they also should receive 2.5mil for registering..

To get all of this implemented will be my goal of 2011.
(02-16-2011, 09:31 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: shh

copy/paste from a thread

Post #1
There should be a better turf war system - you need 1 point to take a turf(earned by killing someone)
-There should be a /grank
-tanks, hunters and hydra's should be buyable(/permit command) used to buy one..

'Sup SFR  :)

+1 for a better turf system. Turfs gives meaning to the gamemode, rather one random gamemode with lots of shit
Make turfs mean alot, money making, weapons, ammo, cars etc
I am the reason why LVP player count dropped, from the moment i stopped playing, player count is dramaticly going down.

Oh yea i forgot also:

1) fascist moderation (you get muted for saying fuck)
3) lame ways to get killed (teleport+carbomb)
4) Constant abuse of dm spirit (ship lame, interior lame, /dive, refill, gangbanging, mini planes, taxi from a fight, carbombs, grenades, F8 abuse to make you lag)
5) Asslickers and admin puppets aka minimods

Want fucking more?
(02-16-2011, 11:15 AM)ClashTime link Wrote: I am the reason why LVP player count dropped, from the moment i stopped playing, player count is dramaticly going down.

Oh yea i forgot also:

1) fascist moderation (you get muted for saying fuck)
3) lame ways to get killed (teleport+carbomb)
4) Constant abuse of dm spirit (ship lame, interior lame, /dive, refill, gangbanging, mini planes, taxi from a fight, carbombs, grenades, F8 abuse to make you lag)
5) Asslickers and admin puppets aka minimods

Want fucking more?

Very true.

And, the server isnt noob-friendly at all, and having to register on the forum to play is probably the biggest reason why no1 play there.
I think it's hard to earn cash as a new player, unless you're experienced with samp. It would prolly take me weeks to start from scratch and having millions in bank

It's just all those small things that adds up wich ruins the gamemode
So where do ya'll play these days? I might join too, cause there isn't really shit to do on LVP with 4 players online while 2 of them being idle on the ship.
Imo every DM server there is out there is fucked up in some way or another.
It's fucking nobody that can run a nice DM server. Wish I knew a lil about scripting and I'd make an improved partyserver

Only DM server I like is our AAD server, wich is aad anyway.. (no im not being biased.)