Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

You must to see this EPIC admins.
I found 1 reasonable admin there who listen to me and i provide him with some kind of proofs and they will check and then he will be unbanned fosho.Delete this topic its useless.It atracts too many lowlifes.
Server Administrators:
cyberkiller Forum Moderator (Level 2)

LOLWUT?
Hello Arkan!!

Try fraps him next time
screenshot wound't help but maybe a video will.

Try that next time
Hey striker.
What about you talking?That guy [WTF]Hanibal is banned.Here is problem about [SAF]Legija's bann.He is inocent and they keep talkin that he is cheater because before 2 months some guy with name Legija banned for amo hack.And in time whan that guy was banned myn Legija was accepted in [SAF] playing with me all day on one other server.I have screens and i am 100 sure that he is not that guy.Their only proof is simular name.How stupid is that?
stop creating overly-pointless threads
Hey Arkan! Where's your brother Ciga_85?
Yoo Mafo.
He is at home now,not any more in other city.Atm he is with friends.You can send your skype on pm and he will talk with you this days.We have problem with msn,need to reinstal windows.
(02-10-2011, 10:27 PM)AJS_NIGRUTIN link Wrote: Yoo Mafo.
He is at home now,not any more in other city.Atm he is with friends.You can send your skype on pm and he will talk with you this days.We have problem with msn,need to reinstal windows.
Hehe, haven't heard from him since the [NiP] days. :P

Tell him to show his ass more around here, I miss that guy!
(02-10-2011, 10:10 PM)AJS_NIGRUTIN link Wrote: Hey striker.
What about you talking?That guy [WTF]Hanibal is banned.Here is problem about [SAF]Legija's bann.He is inocent and they keep talkin that he is cheater because before 2 months some guy with name Legija banned for amo hack.And in time whan that guy was banned myn Legija was accepted in [SAF] playing with me all day on one other server.I have screens and i am 100 sure that he is not that guy.Their only proof is simular name.How stupid is that?

Alright didn't understand you good above!!
wtf is this?