Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hey can anyone help me out plz ?
So , ive installed GTA;IV on my PC and now I need to install the patches manually ( 1.0.1.0 / 1.0.2.0 / 1.0.3.0 / 1.0.4.0 / 1.0.0.4 / 1.0.6.0 / 1.0.7.0 )

The one in green have been installed okay , and the two red one are making me troubles , ive reinstalled the game twice ..

So if someone can help me out ill appriciate it .

When I try to install the 1.0.6.0 (3 files) its removing my social club and asking me for a serial number and nothing works ?
Did anyone deal with this or ?

Is it possible to skip the 1.0.6.0 / 1.0.7.0 pathces and play just with the 1.0.0.4 ?

Im so confused .
Try getting the patches from other sites.
Put in the serial number that came with the game?

If you bought it via Steam, click on it and then on "CD Key" in the "Links" section of the main window that opens
I after installing the game, I downloaded the 1.0.7.0 patch (needed for iv-mp) and installed it without installing the other updates first. And it works fine for me.

If for some obscure reason, like me, you need an original install and a patched install. Follow these steps:
1 Install the game.
2 Copy the game directory
3 Install the patch.

If you only want to use the patched version for IV-MP:
4 Rename the patched directory and install IV_MP in it.
5 Name the unpatched dir back to it's original name.

If you want to use the patched version for single player, keep renaming the directories.
(02-09-2011, 07:04 PM)Rien link Wrote: Why do you need to install it manually? Games for windows live should automatically download the updates for you.
(02-09-2011, 05:52 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: for some obscure reason
Why do you need to install it manually? Games for windows live should automatically download the updates for you.
Thx for the help guys , but im stuck with it , I installed the patches untill the 1.0.0.4 one and now it works fine .

But let me get it right , if ill not install the 1.0.6.0 / 1.0.7.0 I wont be able to play the GTA IV MP ?
i think GTA IV MP will still work, but for IV:MP you need .0.7
Wouldn't it be much more logical if members posted a new topic for each individual idea?