Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A trials !
Just wanted to apologize that im abit inactive atm, im just bored and waiting for LVP 3.0 ....
but don't worry i'm not leaving samp
(07-19-2007, 09:37 AM)fat0 link Wrote: Just wanted to apologize that im abit inactive atm, im just bored and waiting for LVP 3.0 ....
oh ok ,np  :) :)
(07-19-2007, 09:37 AM)fat0 link Wrote: Just wanted to apologize that im abit inactive atm, im just bored and waiting for LVP 3.0 ....
I would also like to point out my inactiveness, im only gone until the 29th July, for those who dont know, im on holiday. But when i come back, hell yeah those Coldthugs are guna know it  :P
(07-20-2007, 12:31 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: I would also like to point out my inactiveness, im only gone until the 29th July, for those who dont know, im on holiday. But when i come back, hell yeah those Coldthugs are guna know it  :P
lol :O  :P
hey , i founded a new player called PlaYer he killed me 1 vs 1  ;)
but hes wierd hes a [UvH] menber so plz check him out ;)
Any news on new players yet?
I tried to get on LVP yesterday,
but since I uninstalled the game a long while ago, I can't get it 2 work anymore :O
I've re-installed GTA and SA-MP lots of times, tried lots of things but still nothing.

When I start the game, it gets to the first intro screen, with some text at the bottom and some pictures above,
after that it gets black and it closes  8)7

I'm getting tired of trying really  :r
Set Ralot in full menber , i think he proved that he is good enoug to be soldier  ;) :)
What about Pikey?, i dont know his past or whatever and correct me if im wrong but we should ask him.
I suspect Pikey of using healthcheats. I was fighting with him, when he had like 1 hp he stopped for a sec and suddenly had everything back :O
(08-06-2007, 09:35 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: I suspect Pikey of using healthcheats. I was fighting with him, when he had like 1 hp he stopped for a sec and suddenly had everything back :O
okay lol

[SLO]kim wants to come back in B&A , hes an old B&A player
I dind tested him but could sommeon please test him  :)