Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tinypic images don't load
I've been experiencing this problem for the past few weeks now, so it hasn't always happened.

The Tinypic homepage loads fine, and I can upload images with no bother, but when it comes to viewing them, certain ones don't load. (Yes, not every single image fails to load, but most of them.) I've tried clearing the cache, and even using a different browser. I've also tried restarting my PC and modem, but none of these fixed the problem.

Edit: I forgot to mention this also happens on my laptop.

I get errors from Chrome like this:

[Image: capture.png]
And yes, if you follow the URL, it's a picture of Nonzero from here.

Have any of you had this problem and know how to fix it? Cheers.
Can you ping tinypic.com?
[Image: Administrator%20CWindowssystem32cmd.ex.png]
(02-09-2011, 02:18 AM)Calvin link Wrote: I've been experiencing this problem for the past few weeks now, so it hasn't always happened.

The Tinypic homepage loads fine, and I can upload images with no bother, but when it comes to viewing them, certain ones don't load. (Yes, not every single image fails to load, but most of them.) I've tried clearing the cache, and even using a different browser. I've also tried restarting my PC and modem, but none of these fixed the problem.

Edit: I forgot to mention this also happens on my laptop.

I get errors from Chrome like this:

[Image: capture.png]
And yes, if you follow the URL, it's a picture of Nonzero from here.

Have any of you had this problem and know how to fix it? Cheers.

Download Mozilla Firefox
(02-09-2011, 02:18 AM)Calvin link Wrote: I've tried clearing the cache, and even using a different browser. I've also tried restarting my PC and modem, but none of these fixed the problem.
Remove cookies?

[me=Rien]is just guessing ;x[/me]