Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED]WTH HEALTH AGAIN
Nickname: Guttiz
Date of the ban: 26 jan 2011
Suspected Reason:Health
Your IP address: 213.114.47.200

Lol i got banned for "health" hacks again, and i seriosly dont hack at all, i think i found the solutions why i sometimes dont get dameged and its beacuse i had anti alising 3  enable in options, i tested turn anti alising off then it worked as normal it could be, then i maked sure it was it and tested start anti alising 3 again, then an admin throw me in the air, and didnt deal damage, so now im unbanned. i dont hack,  and i think it was the anti alising that made my char bugged, so please unbann me. I know iv been here before and as i said then it was a bug, but now i found the solution i think and that was the anti alaisng was at 3 and not 0. :(
Anti Aliasing smoothes the edges of your ingame textures, and doesnt cause godmodes :x

however, you have to wait for the admin who banned you to reply.
Last time you've been given the benefit of the doubt, when banned for the exact same reason (you did not take damage, not even when thrown in the air). How weird that you're banned again for the same reason by another admin...

For crew:
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=27534.0
Like Nielz said. It's ackward if three crew members noticed the same and didn't speak with eachother about this case beforehand. We just noticed it while talking on IRC.

This time you won't get the benefit of the doubt and you will be remained banned. I give you a change to explain the case here. If you won't come up with a legit explanation, you will be remain banned.

With kind regards,

Jerico
I have found you to be very suspicious ingame when it comes to not taking damage, or loosing only small fractions of the health you should loose. I have to reason to feel that you are innocent. However, I'd like to hear your excuse!
Well, Like you I also think this has been really weird, and I understand if you think I have GodMode started in the game but honestly I have no one cheats on and have never had it either. I can assure me that today when I thought everything went well until about 30 minutes before I got banned. I was injured also then I died and before I had got spawn weapons when I was alive again, I took a taxi to the ship so that I could be out fighting again, but I got there so had all my weapons have disappeared so I pressed the F3 and did Suicide, Then I got my arms and I went there, then when people started shooting at me, I lost no life so I thought, this has happened before, it may be a setting, so I tested it when, where anti alaising and I am had changed the 3-0 so I lost the life and death who killed me I do not remember. then when I came back, I thought this is what has been the error and tried to put anti alaising to 3 again (I'm anti alising was the error that I bugged) so when I pressed unpause so was in in the Air beacuse admin hock Throw Me There and in the fired Took Any credits and i got banned. I sit and think about why I have been so easy to be bugged, maybe it depends on any mods i use like skins weapon mods or car mods (i havent Any kind of car control) That bugs me in sa-mp. but I can completely agree and guarantee that I have never and will never use any kind of cheating. BTW when i see i do not get damaged i become sucide and then it helps for little while then its like godmode on again :'C

That said, I understand how suspicious you are and the have every right to it, but I do not understand my problem either,

From
/ Guttiz
Hello, unbann??
(01-26-2011, 09:37 PM)jerico link Wrote: Like Nielz said. It's ackward if three crew members noticed the same and didn't speak with eachother about this case beforehand. We just noticed it while talking on IRC.

This time you won't get the benefit of the doubt and you will be remained banned. I give you a change to explain the case here. If you won't come up with a legit explanation, you will be remain banned.

With kind regards,

Jerico

Posting in this forum will not automaticly get you unbanned, cheating always results in a permanent ban. It's up to jerico.
OK nielz! but what if like this? you cant ban me beacuse im not cheating huh? its not my fault LVP has still bugs on the server? so if i would think like you, " if that guy shot down a guy he gets banned beacuse i killed the guy? is that how you think, well thats wrong, AND as i said in erlier post. its a B.U.G and you cant make me permanent ban of something i dont do with purpose, Think before acting.. Try to help instead to find the bug that, oh he had health hacks ban! when i know its a >B.U.G< beacuse i already know cheats = ban-...
You still not came up with a legit reason, why this strange "bug"(that's how you call it) has occured. We tested the anti alising settings and nothing was wrong and we just died like the normal way.

If you can't come up with a legit reason, we don't unban you.

With kind regards,

jerico