Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gamigo - LevelR
Alright, so I started playing this game yesterday with Violax, and we both kinda got addicted to it. (It's massive! 8))

Here's a video of Violax playing Thunder Alley:

Level R - Thunder Alley

(01-28-2011, 12:31 AM)Rien link Wrote: I liked the part where he made a left turn.

Quote:Game Modes:

Level R offers numerous modes of play: Versus, Battle, Capture the Flag, Return the Flag, Explore, Thunder Alley, etc. You can find the complete list here. You choose whether you want to work on improving your skills first or jump right into racing against other players and gathering racing experience. Develop your character, build the car of your dreams, and become the new star of the race track!

Might as well check this for more info if you ain't to lazy! :*)

Come and join us bitches, it's sick!
I liked the part where he made a left turn.
laggers
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27740.msg371815#msg371815 date=1296207987]
laggers
agreed
(01-28-2011, 12:31 AM)Rien link Wrote: I liked the part where he made a left turn.

Yeah, It's like NASCAR..
Goddamn Nascar is boring as fuck.
(01-28-2011, 06:17 PM)Weezy link Wrote: agreed
Go post cunt somewhere else, son.

The Capture flag thing is fun as hell! Well, the part which make the Thunder Alley funny (NASCAR w/e) is that you have to make everything perfect to make it to the final, and the result of fucking your 'line' up is epic. It's like racing for real. Words ain't enough to explain it, just go and try it.. You won't regret. ;)