Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]abusin
Nickname: [CSB]Hellion
Date of the ban: now
Suspected Reason: n-word n stuff
Your IP address: u have it

u a retard or wt?  i said 'nigz' which isn't nigger if u thought that..its just a word i use to mah mates lol, liek homies :) n y i told u to fuck off cuz u muted me for nothin so..u be powertrippin whoever u are.
Quote:[15:22:34] <%Nuwoni> 02[42] 07[CSB]Hellion: 7!let em nigz come to ship instead, they hbe useless lamin at the gb with rc n carbombs
Made a little typo, huh? I figured a mute would take care of the issue.
Quote:[15:24:30] *%Nowani:%#LVP.echo* 5*** [CSB]Hellion (ID:42) has been muted by MacSto.
[15:25:02] *%Nowani:%#LVP.echo* 2*** 7Admin [CSB]Hellion (ID:42): fuckoff
And apparently you weren't happy with a mute either. As this seems to be a common occurrence for you, i feel a ban is quite appropriate. Come back in 3 days for an unban.
Also, don't try to guess other player's passwords. You know what I mean (you do not vibrate), and it's best if you don't ever try it again.
(01-23-2011, 09:55 PM)MacSto link Wrote:Made a little typo, huh? I figured a mute would take care of the issue.And apparently you weren't happy with a mute either. As this seems to be a common occurrence for you, i feel a ban is quite appropriate. Come back in 3 days for an unban.

as i said alrdy, 'nigz' doesn't mean NIGGER k? ima wait those days its k cuz i only play sometimes so it doesn't rly matter.

and
(01-23-2011, 11:55 PM)nielz link Wrote:Also, don't try to guess other player's passwords. You know what I mean (you do not vibrate), and it's best if you don't ever try it again.

wtf u on about? havent tried to guess any1's passwords lol.
Unbanned!