Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Duke Nukem Forever
Quote: link=topic=27689.msg396580#msg396580 date=1311312563]
D:
Your reminding me of JoZe.  :D
The V thingy, that actually made me laugh.  :')
(07-22-2011, 06:08 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: heh wouldn't you like to know..I think Nate gets me;)
Yup I do :D

Mohit u fail just shhh lil man :+ hehe
(07-22-2011, 04:34 AM)Nater link Wrote: FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have all of them and finished em all!!! have you played the non released Keen Dreams?

I played all of them, and finished them and loved it.
(07-23-2011, 01:41 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I played all of them, and finished them and loved it.
fuck yeah dude :D i love em i could play them over and over :D i thought about getting name tattoo'd in the galactic alphabet for lols :D and also i cant get onto it becuase im at work and wont allow "game related sites" but someone actually made two more episodes but never was released, was gonna be part of the series but they didnt go ahead with it  ;(

(07-26-2011, 05:22 AM)Nater link Wrote: fuck yeah dude :D i love em i could play them over and over :D i thought about getting name tattoo'd in the galactic alphabet for lols :D and also i cant get onto it becuase im at work and wont allow "game related sites" but someone actually made two more episodes but never was released, was gonna be part of the series but they didnt go ahead with it  ;(

I think Keen 4 is my favourite thought, played it for a long time, :+
(07-26-2011, 09:08 AM)Daniel link Wrote: I think Keen 4 is my favourite thought, played it for a long time, :+
Hell yeah its one of my favs too  :> Do u know how to get to the "Pyramid of Forbidden"? http://www.shikadi.net/keenwiki/Pyramid_..._Forbidden
I do :D not many people do
(07-26-2011, 09:28 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hell yeah its one of my favs too  :> Do u know how to get to the "Pyramid of Forbidden"? http://www.shikadi.net/keenwiki/Pyramid_..._Forbidden
I do :D not many people do

Ooooh yes, i've been there me and my brother did first one to solve it :P

Quote:To reach it, first enter Pyramid of the Moons. At the lowest area are a bunch of Inchworms spread about. You need to gather all 12 of them in one spot. To do this, you must close the bridge on the left and open the door (with the yellow key gem) on the right. When all are gathered, a huge foot materializes (because 12 inches makes one foot). Jump up onto this foot. Keen will exit the level and be carried over to the secret pyramid.

I still got keen 4 on my pc too.
Hehe yeah its a goodin :) I aint got it on this PC but i have all of em zipped and saved  O+