Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Actual Owner thank you ! of Menace2Society [ M2S]
nufin close the sub off locked it of saying menace2society is owned by me and is currently re forming the gang and we shouldnt have a problem thats all ty need to sleep its 5 am australia sydney time talk to youse tommorrow
Welcome back Pi5tol!  Hope the rest of the former-DFL clan comes back :D
As I said in your topic, you won't be allowed to use it. And that's the end of it.
i love it use are bloody sooks big whoop who tag it before or after me  _O- its a game and when i came bk not 1 tag i seen was m2s no were to been seen bad luck home boys what you want me to do now ? i got members to i got ppl to youse wana have a cry over it or u just starting again picking on ex DFL people like the old days ? m2s stand can stand for many things now Menace 2 Syhco Menace 2 Sexy Meance 2 Solid ;) what new tag new meaning neew ppl dnt make me copy right it pay money for it and own it even more who wants a donation boys use are all crying not getin paid enough ? weres xenon u sik cunt ;) richard need to get paid come to me brother i got alot of ideas for da server will have lvp runing better money talks and betches can go walk ;) dnt make me go on now jajajajaja speak to bandeed good fella use are all just crew admins n management doing ur job all good but let the higher ranking ppl mre then u talk to me i dnt wana  associate with u coz u management n some admins are friends with M2S who eva thy are and i dnt see no1 around  STOP TAKING THERE SIDE if theres a Problem There's always a Solution !!! ;)  :) :D :( :o :P :'( >:) ;( :r :+ :9~ 8) 8)7 :z :Y) :w _O- :roll:
(01-22-2011, 07:42 PM)Xen0n link Wrote:Welcome back Pi5tol!  Hope the rest of the former-DFL clan comes back :D

you deserve a higher ranking mate ;) always 2 side's to every story thats why we go court =) to deal with it .
Maybe you would make sense if you used some capitalization now and then.
(01-23-2011, 01:33 AM)Pi5tol link Wrote:you deserve a higher ranking mate ;) always 2 side's to every story thats why we go court =) to deal with it .
:'):') Good with that that. Let me know how you get on please.
Bad luck now thats how i talk and type accept like ur gna need to accept alot of things =)
I think your blowing all of this completely out of proportion, like seriously it's just a tag, it's not THAT big of a deal.
(01-23-2011, 01:52 AM)Pi5tol link Wrote:Bad luck now thats how i talk and type accept like ur gna need to accept alot of things =)
Just like your gonna have to accept that you can't use the tag.