Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Actual Owner thank you ! of Menace2Society [ M2S]
number one i owned m2s before it got restarted again by others i suggest they should of contacted me before they stole my name menace 2 society and tag it so there aint no problem here and there shouldn't be if u wana check logs on me go ahead n i bet ull see who had m2s from 2006 check the name changes or nicks before anyone else tried this name i already have taken it so tel anyone even moe who i no next time they should ask before u try thanks bye

ps and if theirs still a problem here im guna solve it because there aint no problem until youse make it a problem .
And what does it have to do with Las Venturas Playground?
what u mean what does it have to do with it ??
Well, since you posted it on Las Venturas Playground board, it shouldn't it be somehow related to it?  :P
i just read a post one sec let me get it for u

Gaahl

* The original Riot Maker
    * LVP Crew (Admin)
    * (UvH)Gaahl/Riotmaker
          o View Profile
          o Personal Message (Offline)

Re: [M2S] Meance2Society
« Reply #909 on: Today at 04:38:47 PM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Erm... not to ruin everything, but [M2S] (Menace 2 Society) exhists already and is a well known and respectful WW clan.

I suggest you contact the leader [M2S]Doctor or [M2S]Revenge before taking the name, just to avoid inevitable flaming ;)

i dnt care where they came from or who created it i dnt see them around now ? the same way they didnt see me around so they created the same way i havent seen them around so i got it bk which was truly mine in the first place so this shouldnt be a problem coz youse are making it one

[modbreak]Don't triple-post. Use the modify button instead.[/modbreak]
Let me get this straight, you are posting because another player registered a nick that you claim is yours? If it was your registered nick, he wouldn't be able to register it.
no he didnt register the nick he tag my name [ M2S ] im Menace2Society my tag my name ,
He created this because there is another clan with the tag [M2S] and the name menace2society, wich he claims to be his clan.
So what would you like us to do about the situation?
isnt this Pi5tol the  [DFL] fella? just look at his posts.