Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield 3
Or, pre-order the game, wait one or two extra days and then play the campaign and the MP - with the free extra DLC.
I had mine yesterday I can say that the grahics is really cool.
I'm still playing campaign,I'll finish it soon :D
EA can lick my ass. Not buying this game until they do something about the Origin (spyware!).

The SP is freaking awesome, though! Good job, DICE!

/meh  8)7

Since EA updated the EULA quite a bit, I bought teh game a couple of hours ago and have been playing the mp since.

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
// Origin: kemaliciouZ //
(10-29-2011, 12:58 PM)Turkey link Wrote: EA can lick my ass. Not buying this game until they do something about the Origin (spyware!).

The SP is freaking awesome, though! Good job, DICE!

/meh  8)7

Since EA updated the EULA quite a bit, I bought teh game a couple of hours ago and have been playing the mp since.

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
// Origin: kemaliciouZ //
Rofl _O- EA can lick your ass xD to funny, IF I buy it I will on PS3 :+
I was quite disappointed by the SP. Love the MP though *O*
this game needs alot of work
SP has never been their strong point, they seem to focus on MP which pays off, but a good SP too would definitely make it a better game overall
Quote:Dacads link=topic=27616.msg407913#msg407913 date=1320951850]
SP has never been their strong point, they seem to focus on MP which pays off, but a good SP too would definitely make it a better game overall

I know, they should never had done a SP in the first place IMO.

Anyhow folks. Feel free to add me on battlelog.  :w
No idea what you hate about the SP. It was quite awesome imo, felt way more realistic than CoD.
Of course it's realistic everyone knows that _O- It's a matter of what you like, realism or acade..similar scenario with GTA and Saints Row.. 8)