Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need to lame kill someone?
Call 1-800 [5iN]HoogerBooger and I'll take care your "lame killing" needs! Service includes drive-by / Seasparrow kill, killing someone on the ship (by accident), carbombing, drive-by'ing someone's health down and giving the client the "final shot".

Price list:

1) Drive-by / Seasparrow kill: 3 mil USD ingame money
2) Killing someone on the ship by accident: 7 mil USD ingame money
3) Carbombing: 6 mil USD ingame money per kill
4) Drive-by'ing someone's health down and giving the client the "final shot" by accident: 1 mil USD ingame money

*Note: "by accident" was added just in case so the admins wouldn't get a wrong idea.

See you ingame.
cmon..
How much for 1234 all together?
(01-10-2011, 08:44 PM)Weezy link Wrote:How much for 1234 all together?

You'll get 20% discount from the total price.
(01-10-2011, 08:46 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:You'll get 20% discount from the total price.
Nice making business with you sir!
What's so special about this? I can already do that without worrying about a punishment. This is a rip-off, sir, a rip-off! :(
(01-10-2011, 08:42 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:1 mil USD ingame money
LVP doesn't use the US Dollar currency, btw
(01-10-2011, 08:55 PM)MacSto link Wrote:LVP doesn't use the US Dollar currency, btw
What does it use? :> £/€?
[me=Lithirm]dials 1-800 [5iN]HoogerBooger[/me]
Hello, is this 1-800 [5iN]HoogerBooger's customer service? Yes, I have a question regarding your services.

If I were to order a carbomb, how would the payment happen? Do I send you the money and you get the job done. Do I send you $3,000,000 first then you do the job and then I pay the rest? Do I pay it all after? Or do you have some other method?

I have another question at that, if I give you the $6,000,000 in advance will you make sure this person dies the death deserved even if this takes several attempts, or will I have to pay you $6,000,000 for each attempt?

My third and final question is; how do I place an order? Shall I post in this topic, do I send you a PM or should I just contact you in-game?

Get back to me as soon as possible about this, I might be interested in your services.

Signed,
Lithirm - possible customer.
_O-
love it