Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Do you agree with this idea? If not, why (Post below)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
35 62.50%
No
37.50%
21 37.50%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Adding Barrels around Armour/Health Pickups
(12-29-2010, 04:20 PM)Jay link Wrote:Since the introduction of streamed pickups (i.e. SA-MP 0.3) most pickup types no longer work. If you leave the stream radius and re-enter the pickup will re-appear.

True, although the distance is quite far. So fighting close to the pickups as is common in lvp would mean its less likely to have multiple refills in a fight.

It gets pretty annoying fighting someone who has ping and FPS lag, taking their armour off, they refill it. Then taking that off and their health low, then them refilling their armour again.

The barrels thing made it kinda laggy when it has been used, unless there were other things introduced too that contributed.
Why do you need to make simple shit so complicated? Just place the refills somewhere a bit higher and problem solved, just like it is in front of the gang base (the armor refill)? It is very hard to refill without getting killed while climbing up, even if you lag like Maddolis.
(01-24-2011, 09:38 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Why do you need to make simple shit so complicated? Just place the refills somewhere a bit higher and problem solved, just like it is in front of the gang base (the armor refill)? It is very hard to refill without getting killed while climbing up, even if you lag like Maddolis.

:o hoogger..i like ur idea,first time u spoke right gratzz!!! _O- _O-
(01-24-2011, 01:47 PM)XyL0 link Wrote::o hoogger..i like ur idea,first time u spoke right gratzz!!! _O- _O-

I already said that in the beginning of the page 2. LVP would be way better off if people did shit my way.

Amen.
(01-24-2011, 06:37 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:I already said that in the beginning of the page 2. LVP would be way better off if people did shit my way.

Amen.

Sure, LVP would be more like LWs with constant drive bying if it was left to you.