Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Discussion topic
Boring test movie with new recording software :+

LVP:IV Connecting / Login
My pc would run this easily but dont have any $ to buy the game  :'(
(05-03-2011, 05:59 PM)Sadik link Wrote: My pc would run this easily but dont have any $ to buy the game  :'(

Download... :7
(05-03-2011, 06:48 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: Download... :7
I thought you couldn't?
(05-03-2011, 05:59 PM)Sadik link Wrote: My pc would run this easily but dont have any $ to buy the game  :'(

It was on sale a few weeks ago for like, a few euros :+
(05-04-2011, 04:13 PM)Rien link Wrote: It was on sale a few weeks ago for like, a few euros :+
Ohhh snap i wish i knew ive got around 8 pounds on PP :p
Sup guys. How well does IV-MP play with the Steam copy of GTA IV? Waited for the day to create gamemode scripts from when I first played GTA IV on Xbox 360! I bought it in the sale a few months ago. :+
(05-09-2011, 09:05 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Sup guys. How well does IV-MP play with the Steam copy of GTA IV? Waited for the day to create gamemode scripts from when I first played GTA IV on Xbox 360! I bought it in the sale a few months ago. :+

I'm using the Steam version and it works perfectly for me.
Awesome. I'll have to give it a good go when I get my new machine (GTA IV runs like shit on this X1600), I really like the look of the scripting. How's the OOP?  O+
(05-10-2011, 08:14 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Awesome. I'll have to give it a good go when I get my new machine (GTA IV runs like shit on this X1600), I really like the look of the scripting. How's the OOP?  O+

The OOP is pretty basic, there are no namespaces (although they can be faked), and no modifiers (such as public, private...).