Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Discussion topic
(01-06-2011, 09:41 PM)Alvar link Wrote:How's the sync in IV MP btw? With cars and weapons. How smoothly people move etc...
Its shitty..afaik
(01-06-2011, 11:01 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote:Its shitty..afaik
rofl.. brilliant reply. And to add more, IV-MP has been always shit in sync(well, at least the last time I tested it).
then why the fuck is hooligan crying about the awesome iv sync 24/7?
(01-07-2011, 01:05 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:then why the fuck is hooligan crying about the awesome iv sync 24/7?

He doesnt play IV:MP but the normal multiplayer in IV.
That sync is working perfectly.
For what I've read, Beta2 will have a much better sync.
@Alvar, if you're really concerned about sync you shouldn't touch IV:MP with a stick lol... Actually both vehicle and (especially) character sync are pretty fucked up, but they're decent enough for a first stage beta imo.

Here is the 0.1 Beta 2 preview:

IV:MP Christmas Video (0.1 Beta 2 preview #2)

And @ Sander, according to Matthifag and Boylett or Cameron (forgot which one) who are IV:MP developers, in the next version what will be improved is the vehicle sync, as you can see in that video. They said they'll work on character sync in future versions.
aaagh another reason to buy a better PC :<
@ Jhon: that's my video! :D.

Beta 2 will be a general improvement on a lot of things, unfortunatly I can't say what as I'm not allowed to leak anything, but it'll be a lot more than just what's in that video.
Ordering a new video card ASAP
i tried to install the iv mp and the update 1.0.7.0 but then it told me i ddnt update the version while i did it like 100 times :-# and the game it self dznt work anymore D: