Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Discussion topic
http://forum.iv-multiplayer.com/index.ph...660.0.html

IV:MP doesn't actually give support for cracked versions, but I guess there are ways to make it work. I don't know myself as I own a legal copy.
(01-06-2011, 03:05 PM)Alvar link Wrote:Stupid question, can it be pirated? I'd like to try the MP before buying a legal copy.

I watched some tutorials about it on youtube, but I don't know if it really works properly since I didn't even try it.

Anyway I'm not able to play GTA IV:MP because I barely reach 25 fps on singleplayer mode. I might join you guys in some months when I get a new computer.

Good luck with the server! :)
Good idea, guys! :)
Despite of my hate against GTA IV, I just might even install GTA IV to play IV:MP someday.
I've added a really basic register and login system, which doesn't save anything yet :D.
To all those wondering, yes, it does work on a morgan version, mine is morgan and I've played for quite a while now. Still, don't expect it to work perfectly, might crash in any moment. Hopefully LVP's and IV:MP in general get better, I know they will. Good luck with the project :3
Good luck with this, always nice to see the community moving on to bigger and better things.
I've got IV:MP, nice to see LVP getting there too :D

I hope the MP mod will become better soon tho :r
I'm going to tickle my friend until he gives me his GTA:IV licenseĀ  :+

Good luck LVP!
How's the sync in IV MP btw? With cars and weapons. How smoothly people move etc...