Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[H2L] Hard to Lose | http://www.hard2lose.co.nr/ Updated
yea maybe, if they are some sorta name changers, but i have more skill then all of them together
(01-03-2011, 09:14 PM)MidNight link Wrote:look at your clan member list, half of them are scrapped randoms that you found at 5 player lw's.
Drop the tough-guy attitude, you are in fucking [T] so dont even complain about other clans..
and your a fucking forum troll so stay out of this
(01-03-2011, 09:24 PM)MidNight link Wrote:yea maybe, if they are some sorta name changers, but i have more skill then all of them together
Noone cares about skill if you're acting like a retard(what you are).
Everyone can be skilled if they play day'n'night.
(01-03-2011, 07:23 PM)ghosty link Wrote:ty  Unbreak <3 <3 x]

go forums if u wanna apply :P ull be owner wiv meh btw.
lol..
OFF:
Quote:Drop the tough-guy attitude, you are in fucking [T] so dont even complain about other clans..

I believe that is mid's fault this time for getting involved in UB's things only because 1 UB got himself involved in H2L's things...but is kinda racist to say  "you are [T] so fuck off"..and , you mind thinking about this again?....cuz if i remember well...i never said anything bad to you and still ,i am T...you hate me too?

Quote:and your a fucking forum troll so stay out of this
mid?...nah,pls

ON: good luck guys :P

There are a few guys in [T] who dont sucks  :>
(01-03-2011, 09:34 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote:OFF:
I believe that is mid's fault this time for getting involved in UB's things only because 1 UB got himself involved in H2L's things...but is kinda racist to say  "you are [T] so fuck off"..and , you mind thinking about this again?....cuz if i remember well...i never said anything bad to you and still ,i am T...you hate me too?
_O- _O-
(01-03-2011, 09:14 PM)MidNight link Wrote:look at your clan member list, half of them are scrapped randoms that you found at 5 player lw's.
i agree  ;) but no flamin here guys  :(
(01-03-2011, 09:34 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote:OFF:

mid?...nah,pls

ON: good luck guys :P
how is that racist lmfao