Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
Only weak ass bitches haven't overdosed.
Damn hippies :(
[Image: 0204_1_DI.jpg?width=480]

Mmkay!
(01-21-2011, 06:16 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Why don't you just calm down there guy. I said I consider it not to be one because it's nothing compared to what I've done. You're starting to take this internet rehab too serious.

No, it's just a pretentious thing to say.
I still consider prog metal and power metal to be heavy metal genres despite listening to a lot of death and black as well. You probably don't have a clue what that means but it's looking like you're taking my comment as a personal attack.
(01-22-2011, 09:42 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:No, it's just a pretentious thing to say.
I still consider prog metal and power metal to be heavy metal genres despite listening to a lot of death and black as well. You probably don't have a clue what that means but it's looking like you're taking my comment as a personal attack.

I understood what you meant. It's like being able to handle a strong alcoholic beverage and labelling it as weak because you can handle it. Like calling a fast rap slow because you can keep up with it, etc.
(12-29-2010, 06:08 PM)Tpimp link Wrote:I'm not really a person who takes drugs everyday or every other day. I smoke weed when I'm with my family and family only. But I tend to stop because it's not gunna get my anywhere in life and it's just killing my life, basically. :)

Indeed :)
(01-22-2011, 10:03 PM)Munch link Wrote:I understood what you meant. It's like being able to handle a strong alcoholic beverage and labelling it as weak because you can handle it. Like calling a fast rap slow because you can keep up with it, etc.

Yeah man, that was exactly my point.
alcohol is not overrated at all
Meth Project - Kevin
snus