Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
enjoy freaking out then :D
You bastards.
Narkotek. :D
hahahaha, choose a chilly music with that kind of things, I'd suggest Pigon - Promises
Not gonna say much, never done any drugs, and I will most likely never take it.
If people wanna take drugs then fine, but some people really shouldn't take drugs, hell some people shouldn't even drink.
Not because it messes with their mind, but because they are assholes, and drugs and such actually "lets the beast out"  I s'pose, had a cousin who got her life ruined because of drugs... so meh,

don't really call weed a drug tho, it normally doesn't work like the other things, ofc people react different, some people gets calm.. some people gets... well, "moonwalking".

Aaanyhow, if you wanna support drugs, go ahead and do it, if you don't, then good for you I guess...

Don't do it because it's "cool" and such tho, if you wanna do it yourself then try I guess, but don't do it just because some numbnuts tells yah how good it is.
(01-20-2011, 03:55 PM)Revelator link Wrote:Not gonna say much, never done any drugs, and I will most likely never take it.
If people wanna take drugs then fine, but some people really shouldn't take drugs, hell some people shouldn't even drink.
Not because it messes with their mind, but because they are assholes, and drugs and such actually "lets the beast out"  I s'pose, had a cousin who got her life ruined because of drugs... so meh,

don't really call weed a drug tho, it normally doesn't work like the other things, ofc people react different, some people gets calm.. some people gets... well, "moonwalking".

Aaanyhow, if you wanna support drugs, go ahead and do it, if you don't, then good for you I guess...

Don't do it because it's "cool" and such tho, if you wanna do it yourself then try I guess, but don't do it just because some numbnuts tells yah how good it is.

Finally, someone who has a quick thing to say and it's a mature response. Yes, drugs are bad everyone knows that. It's the people who rely on them way to much that turn them into "junkies" which I guess I was called later in the posts  ;( Since school started the only thing I have done is smoke weed, and that's just at night once all my work is finished and I'm good for the night. Weed lets me kinda relax and have a good time. I've smoked weed for 6 years now so I don't get "loopy" or as you said it, ""Moonwalking."" I'm just a happy high kinda guy and I know how to control myself. I have not done any other drug since my vacation was over. I think I deserved a good vacation seeing that my GPA was a 3.6  :D But yeah, good for thoes of you who have never done anything, wish I could say the same but meh... BTW I don't consider weed a drug hahaha, I love to blaze up and drive around high as fuck. I drive better high I pay more attention believe it or not.
I've done heroin for 12 years and no longer consider it to be a drug.
Come on people, marijuana is a fucking drug.
Alcohol is a drug, caffeine is a drug, nicotine is a drug, ibuprofen is a drug, paracetamol is a drug, yadda yadda yadda.. You can't really look too literally on the word drug as it refers to a wide range of substances with vastly varying characteristics.

Just because some of you don't like drugs doesn't mean it gives you the right to bitch about it to those who do - it simply ain't none of your goddamn business.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Anyways, muzika!
Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit-
(01-21-2011, 05:44 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I've done heroin for 12 years and no longer consider it to be a drug.
Come on people, marijuana is a fucking drug.

Why don't you just calm down there guy. I said I consider it not to be one because it's nothing compared to what I've done. You're starting to take this internet rehab too serious.
(01-12-2011, 11:51 PM)DowJones link Wrote:Wake the fuck up, everyone knows drugs are bad its common sense

true, not in all cases but most