Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Ni5] Need Impediment of 5-0
(12-22-2010, 03:53 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:3 pages after 3 days. That's fucking weak, [5iN] had as much by the end of the first day.

Back to your cave weak ass wannabe copycats.
I see what your tactic is now. You found out this was going to became a failure, so you decided to flame yourself and make other people think that this isn't you, so then they can't realize how big of a failure you are.. smart.
Quote: link=topic=27314.msg363537#msg363537 date=1293029932]
I see what your tactic is now. You found out this was going to became a failure, so you decided to flame yourself and make other people think that this isn't you, so then they can't realize how big of a failure you are.. smart.
Just like Mark did with [SPAM]
(12-22-2010, 04:09 PM)Weezy link Wrote:Just like Mark did with [SPAM]
SPAM is something different then the almighty 5iN. If the leader is known as a epic failure, then 5iN might go down the hill. HoogerBooger has a reputation to protect.
Quote: link=topic=27314.msg363537#msg363537 date=1293029932]

What you are seriously thinking that I am behind this shit? No wonder you are in uL haha.

OMG it's ze LVP's conspiracy, tinfoil hat crew in full effect!
(12-22-2010, 03:53 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:3 pages after 3 days. That's fucking weak, [5iN] had as much by the end of the first day.

Back to your cave weak ass wannabe copycats.
You're weak, you are scared.

EDIT: Congratz Xyl0 is our new member gratz
(12-22-2010, 11:17 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:What you are seriously thinking that I am behind this shit? No wonder you are in uL haha.

OMG it's ze LVP's conspiracy, tinfoil hat crew in full effect!
Yes, I do. You're trying to advertise your clan more by this project, but it has failed, and you've realized it.
Hooray. Let's bring [5iN] down! :D
Quote: link=topic=27314.msg363681#msg363681 date=1293058770]
Yes, I do. You're trying to advertise your clan more by this project, but it has failed, and you've realized it.

Holy shit you are right, I can't believe how you figured it out, this post that you are reading right now is a viral [5iN] marketing campaign as well. This sentence is one big anagram with a hidden message about how [5iN] is gonna hack the LVP forums in the next coming weeks.

Call Watson and get to work Sherlock, you got time till tomorrow noon.

What do you uL boys eat that you are so damn bright?
(12-23-2010, 08:21 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Holy shit you are right, I can't believe how you figured it out, this post that you are reading right now is a viral [5iN] marketing campaign as well. This sentence is one big anagram with a hidden message about how [5iN] is gonna hack the LVP forums in the next coming weeks.

Call Watson and get to work Sherlock, you got time till tomorrow noon.

What do you uL boys eat that you are so damn bright?

cool story
hey neuro.... something..

I said put me in.
blind?