Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED]OMFG ITS UNBORN
OMFG, i need an explanation for my ban? this is non sense omg ive never did anything ingame that was rascist, flaming, cuss words. I might have said some things in IRC but I insulted people back. I just donated and Jay took all my kills and now im pbanned for no reason...

Sorry for the evasion.
You scammed me... i donated 20 $ in total to lvp and one week later im pbanned for no reason. Never fucked up ingame only on irc and on the forums by getting muted by overreactive admins such as Hitman and Delic.
I have no idea when you donated, but if you say it's 1 week ago, I'll just believe you on that.

We were simply sick of your behavior and after discussing for a while we decided to just ban you instead of waiting for you to fuck up instead.
Ohai, Richard, thought you were away. Afaik I know I've never overflamed ingame, I respect all manager cause i know what they are worth. I respect most admins except DeLiC because I hate who ever hates me. Most of the time if i flame its because people dont stop recalling the vids I mad. I might have fucked up on the forum, but I flamed only because people flamed me at first. tbh i dont care of being hated, I actually like being hated, its fun, what the point of being loved in a video game... except if ur in the crew. My type of gaming is ima hate haters and i also hate lovers. I dont care if the person likes me or hates me. All I do is kill anyone i see. I know i annoy admins ingame by killing them reaptivly. ie Jay was with his hotdog car and blew it over and ovewr again. Theres no rules against it.
For being banned for being hated, I think it is not a reliable reason. Ive donated at least 20 $ to lvp... I made Sander rich! and i get banned for being hated... I really am raging atm and trying to hide it because of done nithing 'BAD' and got banned.
If you want me to change you coulve told me that being hated isnt good in lvp and id become like Pedro and bluefox... Minimodding every time, saying the most gentle words.... But srsly its a game follow the rules, dont abuse them and thats it... Being hated or loved isnt a reason on how to think or view who the person is really deep inside.

Hated or loved; who gives a damn... Its a video game. O+
Quote:oh rofl
richard delete this topic pl0x idk how did this fool get into my account o.o
btw he got banned..
lolxz gg
btw kase still happy for kicking me out of eF :< <3

ehh.. nanook do it?

kthx
This appeal is locked untill further notice.