Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang bug
Ohai! Approximately 15 mins ago I joined the game and I was owner of my gang named ''[T]errorism in Game'' my gang color was orange.

When I had joined the game I saw my colour green. Then I typed /gangs, there was just uvh gang on.

I worried really. so I checked all of the gangs, it was all bugged and it was all made by Weezy lots of gangs name were Ultra Violent hooligans, also I found me in one of them. lol

take a look these pictures.

[Image: samp171r.png]

[Image: samp172r.png]

[Image: samp173q.png]

[Image: samp174w.png]

Thank you.

[me=Weezy]runs[/me]
I've had an similiar experience. My gang simply disappeared, BrothersInArms, and I've been playing hours before with it, all ok, but about 10hrs after, when I had come back, there wasn't my gang anymore... At least strange... idk what's happening with serv development, but as soon as possible, i wanna my gang back.
This whole gang system is bugged :S
imo you should remove it and put the temp gangs system again, at least until you figure out how to get it to work right.
Weezy made 11521 gangs called uvh coz hes an app and i said that he must do that to get in without geting noticed but he failed.
Well my gang is removed to =\
just roll back to a non bugged version of LVP, personaly i would not care if there would not be /has or
/wwtw that long ass FC command and that turf thing wich is useless cuz you strain your ass
all day with your clan to take em all, so a random gang can take them all back when you not online...
i liked the version of lvp at 23rd of May, 2010, is when i was starting to play here......
Some gang still have not being removed ,but some have been removed
i tried gang info today

i tried /gang info 1 -14

all showed the same gang, different cash(money)

n owner :Tpimp

This has been fixed for .5, which is now live.