Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
If I were to do an extreme sport without the risk of injury I would either Skydive or do some snowboarding down some big ass mountains lol

If you were able to travel to 3 different countries/places you want what places would you visit?
My list has been the same for quite some time now: Japan (beautiful country in its own right, but I especially wish to visit Tokyo to see such a massive metropolis), New Zealand (landscapes, stargazing, etc.), and Europe (even Britain :+ ). Not necessarily in that order... it'll become a reality after I'm done with college, for certain.

You're given a hundred billion euro/dollars/pounds. What now? (Serious, funny, or both!)
Serious , I will give my 5 mil to charity , And some 5 mil to cancer patients and tuberculosis , And the rest of all is Mine .

What You do if you got an opportunity to be Your country Prime minister ?
(09-09-2016, 05:06 AM)Hopper Wrote: Serious , I will give my 5 mil to charity , And some 5 mil to cancer patients and tuberculosis , And the rest of all is Mine .

I said billion, not million! :P

(09-09-2016, 05:06 AM)Hopper Wrote: What You do if you got an opportunity to be Your country Prime minister ?

Deport Trump to the moon.

What is your earliest computer-related memory (a game, operating system, putting one together, etc.)?
Once I deleted movies folder when I was new, my sister almost killed me for that, it was awesome collection of movies :(

John Cena or AJ Styles?
John cena xD

[NOOB]sau or Hopper
(09-09-2016, 05:26 AM)TEF Wrote: What is your earliest computer-related memory (a game, operating system, putting one together, etc.)?

I think that it was either playing Solitaire at my mother's work or playing Commander Keen/Dangerous Dave at my cousin's house. There was also this MS-DOS game I played which I can't remember the name, you were a bunny and usually play in 2d, except in some mini-levels when you had to catch a certain number of items. Wish I could remember that game.

Actually just found the game: Jazz Jackrabbit. Good times.
Shark where is the Question?
Anyways;
what starts with "P" and ends with "orn"?
Popcorn.

Tokyo or New York?
(09-09-2016, 01:49 PM)Mr.Shem Wrote: Popcorn.

Tokyo or New York?

Would have answered his mother's career but oh well.

Tokyo. There's something about that city that grabs my attention, I'd love to talk there and see all the lights and all the people, even tho I would also like to visit New York.