Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
BMW, Jagur

whic one do u prefer ?

Window 's  7

Window's 8

Windows XP

mickey mouse watch or rolex
This is a quite tough one..perhaps rolex is too mainstream so I'll go with..rolex.

$10m washed money with a 50% chance of being caught, or neat $1m?
neat $1m, I'd need to have more knowledge of good investments tho

putin or donald trump?
Putin 100 %

would u rather train kick boxing or go into mixed martial arts?
Mixed martial arts.

Describe your dream life?
Have plenty of money, woman that shares similar interest with perfect body, have a friend that isn't fake and works like an open book, be famous, would know almost everything about science and the universe (no politics BS), have a dog

If you were very rich and had to invest 70 % of your money into X what would it be
- medicine (scientific researches etc. , they would be public and "government" wouldnt hide any of those findings)
- safety (millitary defense etc...)
- charity (guaranteed everything would go into the right hands)
Science. Probably medical research or some big project in physics.

Since there's no set-in-stone meaning/purpose of life, why are you not committing a suicide?
Because I don't need an absolute meaning or purpose in order to enjoy life.

If you could choose between travel by bike only or travel by public transportation only for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
(11-14-2015, 11:40 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: Because I don't need an absolute meaning or purpose in order to enjoy life.

If you could choose between travel by bike only or travel by public transportation only for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Eh...Both shit me to tears and I did both at same time for a while haha. But I'd choose public transport.

How many attempts did it take to get your drivers/motorcycle license?