Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(11-08-2015, 09:48 PM)Faye link Wrote: What's your favourite car? (Dream car)

Jaguar F-type. The perfect blend of comfort, performance and style. They used to be a British company, too, which made them even more attractive. Anyone could say a Veyron, Koenigsegg One, but they're hardly very realistic day-to-day cars IMHO. Or, on the cheaper side of things, the Ford RS.

If you could choose any holiday destination and any theme (e.g. watersports, beach, camping, etc) -- where would it be, and of what theme?
(11-08-2015, 09:59 PM)Granny link Wrote: Jaguar F-type. The perfect blend of comfort, performance and style. They used to be a British company, too, which made them even more attractive. Anyone could say a Veyron, Koenigsegg One, but they're hardly very realistic day-to-day cars IMHO. Or, on the cheaper side of things, the Ford RS.

If you could choose any holiday destination and any theme (e.g. watersports, beach, camping, etc) -- where would it be, and of what theme?

Norway, Check out the burnt out churches, existing churches, Nesebled Records, and other areas that were part of the Norwegian Black Metal Scene.

Your worst fear?
I'm gonna' go ahead and cheat here and answer two questions at once because I really like Faye's question.

(11-08-2015, 09:48 PM)Faye link Wrote: What's your favourite car? (Dream car)

BMW E30 M3 or BMW 3.0 CSL (1972)

(11-09-2015, 03:15 AM)Nater link Wrote: Your worst fear?

Losing my hands/fingers, or my sense of hearing.
If I can't make/listen to music anymore I might as well be dead.

What's your favorite music genre/style?
(11-09-2015, 07:29 AM)Luce link Wrote: What's your favorite music genre/style?

Rock & Metal ( all kinds of Metal are fine, except for Death Metal which i don't really never listen to ).

Here's some kind of addition to Luce's question:

If you were a musician, what instrument would you play?
Probably a piano!

If you were asked to do something extremely stupid to win a big mount of money you never dreamed of, what'd you do?
Gonna' cheat again [Image: emot-v.gif]

(11-09-2015, 03:38 PM)Runizor link Wrote: Here's some kind of addition to Luce's question:

If you were a musician, what instrument would you play?

I am a guitarist, in fact! But I'd love to know how to play the piano/organ or saxophone.

(11-09-2015, 05:45 PM)Faye link Wrote: If you were asked to do something extremely stupid to win a big mount of money you never dreamed of, what'd you do?

As long as it doesn't affect my mental or physical health, I'd do a lot of shit probably. Just not anything super disgusting.

What would you do if you were on a night out, and someone was bothering you? Let's say someone pushes you and you could try and talk your way out of it (IE: no use of violence), or you could go ahead and start a fight, which would you prefer?
I'd knock 'em the furk out mann!!! Jks, just talk probably, still depends :o

Do you believe in god?
(11-09-2015, 08:22 PM)Faye link Wrote: Do you believe in god?

Yes, i do.

@Luce - I know this is totally OT, but I'm not sure if you're familiar with the info that i've been going to Music School for 7 years and that i managed to get myself in Music High School( 2nd grade now). As an experienced piano player, it requires a lot of practice & first and foremost, some basic knowledge to begin with, i'll tell you that. Other than that, if you really enjoy playing it, it will be no problem learning new compositions for you ( you might start thinking of even composing your own melodies after a while ). Oh, and the talent takes the bigger part here. Well, if you ever need something, feel free to ask. ;)
You forgot to ask a question, so I'll do that on your behalf^. :+

Growing extensively long hair all over your body after each time you shave by 8 hours, or having no hair at all?
Sorry for not posting a question afterwards, my bad & apologies!

(11-09-2015, 11:45 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Growing extensively long hair all over your body after each time you shave by 8 hours, or having no hair at all?

Extensively long hair ( i used to grow "spagetti" on my head or that's what i called my blond long hair ).

Do you like NFS ( Need for Speed ) or ColinMcRae series more? Which one of these? (e.g MostWanted, Carbon, Shift, McRae 04, 05 etc.)