Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
Healer or A entrepreneur .

What Happens if your life is being written by someone ?
Well according to that i'll be writing his and i will write that "what he writes about me will happen to him."

What phenomena can make us go faster than light?
When I hit my Nut.

Can an Omnipotent being create a rock so heavy that he himself cannot lift, if he cannot do that something is he really Omnipotent?
(03-04-2018, 03:29 PM)yeezus Wrote: Well according to that i'll be writing his and i will write that "what he writes about me will happen to him."

What phenomena can make us go faster than light?

Re answer , Electron's vibration of communication which is quantum entangled !
Good for no asking a question.

What’s the one thing that’s missing in LVPs available player commands. ?
/radio twitch [channel]

Well, speaking of, what's your favorite Twitch channel?
The one where I'd be able to play the game myself instead of looking how somebody else plays it..

Do you think the "cure"(lockdown) is worse than the desease with Covid.
^Considering the economical losses, making us go a few steps back in e.g. general healthcare.
(08-27-2020, 12:54 PM)Holsje Wrote: The one where I'd be able to play the game myself instead of looking how somebody else plays it..

Do you think the "cure"(lockdown) is worse than the desease with Covid.
^Considering the economical losses, making us go a few steps back in e.g. general healthcare.

Let me first tell you there's so much more out there on Twitch nowadays than gaming. I don't even use it to watch other people play games. A lot of music artists are now streaming from their home studios given Covid. For example, I follow some of my favorite DJs on there.

As for the lockdown, I think a good balance is in order. If I were to pick one or the other, I'd go for the stricter lockdown rather than a more relaxed one. You can't put a price on human life, especially since government's decisions can exponentially change how many people survive the pandemic. In this sense, I think the Netherlands should do more (make masks mandatory inside stores for example).

When do you think we'll be able to go to concerts, festivals again without social distancing?
Probably until next year

What’s the one thing you love the most about LVP?
Blowing up the carcasses to the moon without a rocket with my lethal carbombs 😂

What was the best screw up in your whole life that changed your life entirely? (could be negative and positive)