Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
Stay on topic please.

DC or Marvel?
DC fuck Marvel

Fly or breathe underwater
Aquaman ftw

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (classic)
or
Battlefield 1
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Would you rather get fucked for 10 minutes, or give blowjob for 10 seconds?
Get fucked 10 mins, from a cute chica.

Would u ever think there will come a time when we will travel with the speed of light? If yes post your ideology according to it. If no why? State some reasons.
dk.
My milkshake brings boys to the?
(07-03-2017, 07:17 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Get fucked 10 mins, from a cute chica.

Would u ever think there will come a time when we will travel with the speed of light? If yes post your ideology according to it. If no why? State some reasons.

No, we cannot travel at the speed of light. if an object travels at the speed of light, its mass will increase exponentially! Consider this… the speed of light is 300,000 kilometers per second and when an object moves at this speed, its mass will become infinite. Therefore, infinite energy will be required to move the object, which is impractical.That’s the reason why no object can move at the speed or faster than the speed of light.

do you think Ice Cream and mixing soda in it, is a good way to drink stuff? :D
Stfu
Answer my question above as the niglet above me didnt
(07-05-2017, 07:45 PM)Winnie Wrote: No, we cannot travel at the speed of light. if an object travels at the speed of light, its mass will increase exponentially! Consider this… the speed of light is 300,000 kilometers per second and when an object moves at this speed, its mass will become infinite. Therefore, infinite energy will be required to move the object, which is impractical.That’s the reason why no object can move at the speed or faster than the speed of light.
Right
Quote:Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity states that nothing with mass can go faster than the speed of light, and as far as physicists can tell, the universe abides by that rule. But what about something without mass?
Source

i even mix cola with milk, and its betta than soda+icecream lol

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The egg, we all formed by evolution. Some bird evolved to a chicken over an extremely long period of time, and layed the egg.

Would you rather break a leg or an arm after an excident? -> Why