Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I want Weezy...
1. ...out of LVP (includes in-game, forum, IRC, TS and other services).
2. ...to remain and continue acting like a retard.

I didn't want to create a poll, because the results usually are fake. Hell even Weezy might create tons of accounts to vote for option 2, so fuck that, real-time replies ftw.
Anyway, I hope the word 'democracy' rings a bell on these forums, so this means that if option 1 wins, someone from the management bans Weezy from all LVP services. Or he can leave by himself. Voting ends on 13th of December around 20:00 PM GMT time.
Remember - the main key is democracy.

Just reply with number 1 or number 2. You may add a comment, but try to prevent flaming.
Thanks, and my vote is definitely 1.
Democracy?! On my LVP?!
(12-03-2010, 11:55 PM)Rien link Wrote: Democracy?! On my LVP?!
Yeah. I take it as number 1?
Democracy ftw xD
Weezy and Unborn can gtfo, especially Weezy
I know that I've made some stupid replies recently, but as I stated somewhere else some hours ago, I'm going to stop arguing with people.
And I gotta admit that those posts were pretty much retarded; however, i'm not going to post stuff like that again. (Even thought people do even worse than just posting dumb replies and no one really gives a shit.)

Sunday morning, i'm going for a few days to spain, so you can enjoy it while i'm not here.
I might post some pictures in Photography section, but besides. Nothing pretty much if it's not that interesting or so.

Nonetheless; I gotta thank Munch for telling me that I should stop that kind of behavior since it's kind of foolish coming from me.

So without further do
Regards,
Weezy
Come on, nobody cares about your apologies anymore, because you'll never learn. Hence this thread was made.
How would you know anyway? I never apologized about something(like saying I won't do something and do it again). I learn from my mistakes. I would've ignored this whole topic since I don't really care about what you think, but I guess apology is needed in this case.
(12-04-2010, 12:06 AM)Weezy link Wrote: How would you know anyway?
I never apologized about something(like saying I won't do something and do it again)
I learn from my mistakes.
Now this is quite hilarious actually. You've been banned for uncountable times, so the sentence "I learn from my mistakes" is too fetched.