Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] tBk
so I came in-game today had fun ect.. then tBk announced a cruise.. I joined ect then I decided to do something I barely do, goto cruise with an andromada, I went and he jailed me for 10 mins. ok. Can I know why? It's not in the rules. so I understand tBk.. he has a job he may ne angry or something, but he shouldn't jail me for something not against the rules.. his place as a mod is better tbh
Hello Therion,

A few minutes after I announced the cruise and a lot of people with nice cars were waiting besides me for it to start. You came towards us in a plane.
I think I saw you exit the plane just before you hit us (probably not to get killed yourself) and then it blew, along with a few cars.
At that point I thought you had made a pilot error and did not pursue the matter with any punishment.
So I went to tune a new car and get back to the airport.

When the countdown for the "new" cruise was below 10 seconds, guess what happens, you carteleport to the cruise with a plane....
Since you teleported there your plane and a lot of cars were occupying the same space so they suffered damage and could not drive forward normally when the cruise started.
At this point I jailed you (for 2 minutes) and warned you.

You disagreed with my action and wanted to discuss it in great detail while I was trying to lead the cruise, so everyone had to wait while I was answering you.
I tried to explain you were damaging the other cruise vehicles, but you just kept insisting it's against the rules to have a plane in the cruise.
I repeated myself again saying you were damaging the other cars by exploding and also just by teleporting there without exploding.
You once more replied with that using planes in the cruise is not against the rules, ignoring my responses completely.

Then you started to accuse me of being a racist, because in your opinion you were not braking the rules and I was just jailing you because you are from another country.
If I were a racist I would have to abuse almost everyone in the server, because there are not that many people from my country here. As specially during the time when I mostly play, at night, when all my fellow dutchies are sleeping.

Onto you teleporting to the cruise with a plane again.....
This time I warned you again and jailed you again.... (again for 2 minutes)
At witch point we had to start our discussion all over again and after a while you decided to make a movie about it, which I am still waiting for with great anticipation.
I requested you mention in the move that I had already warned you several time about not to teleport to the cruise with a plane as you are damaging the other cars there.

I was driving in the hidden underground tunnel when you carteleported to me again, but as there were a lot of people driving behind me I could not look back properly to see if you teleported there with the plane again. If you did you would have blocked the whole tunnel, which I would consider ruining the cruise. But as I could not verify this I did not jail you.

So you wrote this complaint, so let me ask you.
Is it in to rules not to damage or blow up cruise vehicles of other players?
My answer would be yes.

Is an exploding plane in the middle of the cruise to be considered damaging cruise vehicles?
I would say, yes.

And is carteleporting to the cruise with a large plane and thus occupying the same space as the other cruise vehicles, to be considered damaging cruise vehicles.
Again I am saying yes.

I hope you agree with this.
And therefore I jailed you.
Can you please explain to me, how I am a racist by implementing the rules?
I would have jailed anyone for doing this regardless of the origin of his connection.

I look forward to your reply, I am as specially interested in why you think you were not braking the rules and offcource why you are now stating I jailed you for 10 minutes.
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
ok, I'd give this essay 8/10 -1 for epic spelling errors, -1 for lies.
Quote:Liar liar, pants on fire...
I didn't leave my plane when I landed.. I tried to land correctly to start the cruise.
I teleported to you.. I didn't give ANY damage.
plus. I said you were racist not for any country I specified MOROCCO. ok.
Because I've seen people cruising with planes a lot and wanted to try it.
n00ne had a heli? Why not jail him? Oh he's not from Morocco. ok
I said 10mins because you jailed me 5x
oh and I was joking when I said I was gonna take a movie. and while I lied to you I said I would take the movie, anyway I /ctp'd to you with the andromada and u didn't jail me? Hmmm.. wierd. So you didn't want everyone to know you're an admin that jails for fun.
kthnxbai
Most people when they use a plane in the cruise make sure they keep some distance from the cruise.
(11-27-2010, 03:31 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: I think I saw you exit the plane...
I said I thought I saw you leave. Anyway someone else who was at the cruise was able to shoot you after the plane exploded. How can that be if you did not exit it?

I already explained how damage occurs when you tp to a group of cars with a large plane, I am not going to repeat myself.
N00ne did not damage any cars or blew up his heli in the middle of the cruise. That's the difference between you to and not your country of origin.
I am getting really sick of you accusing me of being racist, you are offending me by doing so.

Well at least this time you can admit you lied, but you are now twisting my words around again, as I said:
(11-27-2010, 03:31 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: I was driving in the hidden underground tunnel when you carteleported to me again, but as there were a lot of people driving behind me I could not look back properly to see if you teleported there with the plane again. If you did you would have blocked the whole tunnel, which I would consider ruining the cruise. But as I could not verify this I did not jail you.
So now I can confirm you did teleport with the plane and I shall punish you when I see you ingame.
But it would be unfair of me to punish you without being sure. So because I am trying to be fair you are saying I do not want others to know, but when you told me you were going to complain, I encouraged you. So once again I am putting question marks behind your story.

As far as I am concerned I acted in accordance with the rules. And this could all have been avoided if you would just keep a safe distance with your enormous plane and fly towards us instead of teleporting. The plane is much faster then my car anyway as it can pass over things.
I am really sad you think I am a racist, I hope you now understand my motive was not racism, but just enforcing the rules. (You were ruining the cruise for everyone else at the time)
ok in all of this...
You abused right?
When did I abuse and how? I just explained myself completely and you still can't understand that admins punish everyone who break the rules and do not mind what county you are from.....
The jailing was just, as you did damage cruise vehicles, so no abuse. Sorry.
(11-27-2010, 07:07 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: When did I abuse and how? I just explained myself completely and you still can't understand that admins punish everyone who break the rules and do not mind what county you are from.....
The jailing was just, as you did damage cruise vehicles, so no abuse. Sorry.
I've seen lots of people cruising with planes, I wanted to try it for once. I checked the rules twice.. THERE'S nothing against it ok. don't make me repeat myself.. anyway from what you said I can understand you're not racist, i'm sorry I said you were but I was just mad. Anyway, you abused /jail when it was not needed.
It's not forbidden to use a plane in the cruise, but damaging the cruise vehicles is forbidden. You damaged the cruise vehicles with your plane by exploding and teleporting.
When other people use a plane in the cruise they do not tp to the cruise and they do not land/explode on the cruise. If they do they get the same punishment.
It is also not written in the rules you cant use a tec-9 on the cruise, the rules say you can't shoot the cruise. It comes down to the same thing.
Anyway now you are making me repeat myself again.
Lol you make me repeat myself too..
You jailed me for something I didn't do on purpose...
So you did not purposely get in a plane 3 times and it was an accident that your fingers hit t/ctp ** 3 times?
I warned you to stop doing it, you could have known by then, was it still an accident when you kept on doing it?
You even said you were going to do it again and videotape it, I say that counts as a planned action and not as an accident...