Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of duty black ops montage.
Hey, one off my friends movie:)) Hope you'd like it. Black ops qs
LOL

Go back to playing MW2 with your retarded sniper. Quick scoping is dead in BO when will you people get it, use the sniper as it was meant to be used - CAMP.
Camping sucks :x
360 no scope all the way
Some of the kills arent even quickscope, nice montage though
Like i said, isn't mine. 1. It's more skilled to Qs and Noscope in BO becouse it's harder. If you guys think that he's a bad player you're wrong he's twice as better than me and im not bad. Anyways Black Ops it's a shit game, to easy and too much noobs.
However a motage it's about the player not a frag movie dump shit. wooooow this maked me angry.
(11-29-2010, 07:55 PM)DowJones link Wrote: LOL

Go back to playing MW2 with your retarded sniper. Quick scoping is dead in BO when will you people get it, use the sniper as it was meant to be used - CAMP.

Quickscoping is more challenging in BO because they were not promoting noobs like MW2 was, they removed the lame ass auto aim thus making it a lot more skill dependent, you make a video better than this then you can complain about him using skill to quickscope.
(11-29-2010, 11:00 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: Quickscoping is more challenging in BO because they were not promoting noobs like MW2 was, they removed the lame ass auto aim thus making it a lot more skill dependent, you make a video better than this then you can complain about him using skill to quickscope.

What auto aim fag, this is PC not console. OH and quick scope is not skill, its just luck like no scope. And if i was to make a BO video, it wouldnt be with a fucking sniper.

Anyways i heard treyarch will release a patch that will make the snipers like they were in cod4, dunno if its true or not though.
(11-30-2010, 07:51 AM)DowJones link Wrote: What auto aim fag, this is PC not console. OH and quick scope is not skill, its just luck like no scope. And if i was to make a BO video, it wouldnt be with a fucking sniper.

Anyways i heard treyarch will release a patch that will make the snipers like they were in cod4, dunno if its true or not though.

Uhh no, if you knew anything it is actually skill dependent, and Modern warfare 2 has an auto aim called "magnetism range", also the aim auto aim halo uses, when you shoot within the set area of the player and miss, it will still be considered a hit. So lets say you shoot a scale inch or two off of the player, it would still be considered a hit. That's why you see in killcams and winning killcams, people miss completely and still get the kill.

Call of duty 4 and WaW did not have this, or the auto aim sensitivity was turned down. If you compare Modern Warfare 2's quick scoping to Modern Warfare, you will notice a pretty big difference even though the auto aim only supports a few scale inches. On Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, quick scoping is actually much different, when you aim, hold shift and do it at a fast rate after fully zooming in and getting a kill (as shown in the video) that's considered a quickscope, as for modern warfare 2, you don't even have to aim completely, you can aim the scope half way without even looking through the scope (half way in zoom in animation) and if they're in middle of your screen, you got a hit.

Epic run-on sentence is epic.

[Edit] Oh and Treyarchs zoom in animation is actually slower than Modern Warfare, actually adding to the challenge of quick scoping.
Skill dependent? What? Pressing RMB+LMB? I dont think so. Sure the player who does it may be skilled but quick scoping is mostly luck.

^^

How NOT to play Black Ops

You call this skill? rofl
(11-30-2010, 12:07 PM)DowJones link Wrote: How NOT to play Black Ops

You call this skill? rofl

That's not skill at all, he clearly sucks balls.