Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Amsterdam!!
(11-28-2010, 09:17 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Amsterdam sucks
go to Rotterdam, smoke weed, be happy

Rotterdam? ugh, no.
only reason ppl goto amsterdam is for weed sex grog more weed and alot of sex :+ i wanna go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :7
(11-29-2010, 06:46 AM)Nater link Wrote: only reason ppl goto amsterdam is for weed sex grog more weed and alot of sex :+ i wanna go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :7

Hihihi..
STD guaranteed.
Rotterdam is nice, but it's more of a "commercial" city. Amsterdam instead is a very beautiful and particular place, maybe one of the best in terms of design and innovation (not to mention all the alternative fun you can have there)
(11-29-2010, 06:46 AM)Nater link Wrote: only reason ppl goto amsterdam is for weed sex grog more weed and alot of sex :+ i wanna go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :7

rofl Nater, was planning on going there sometime, maybe next year or something=)
(11-29-2010, 10:17 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: rofl Nater, was planning on going there sometime, maybe next year or something=)
ALL ON UR OWN?
nah, may take my bf with me, if he's nice
(11-29-2010, 03:03 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Rotterdam is nice, but it's more of a "commercial" city. Amsterdam instead is a very beautiful and particular place, maybe one of the best in terms of design and innovation (not to mention all the alternative fun you can have there)

Uhm, I think it's the other way around.
(11-29-2010, 10:44 PM)Thug link Wrote: Uhm, I think it's the other way around.

Rotterdam is a big portual city and is mainly a trading city imo (even though I loved it, it's way less "sold out" as a city), while Amsterdam is meant as a city for tourists, it looks like a small venice with bitches, weed and tons of weird stuff. It's really hard going there and avoid wasting all your money in a few days :P