Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[5iN] - 5-0 is Near !!! ATTENTION [5iN]Sadik FOR SALE!!! 125 MIL USD INGAME $!!!
remove ur NB tag already
Styla you are such a pathetic person, seriously. You start raging all of the sudden when Jordan starts talking about you cheating, and you want everybody to find you a cool high skilled kid, but the truth is that noone actually likes you, and noone will ever think of you when they think of a good SA-MP dueler/fighter.

Go ahead and reply on this post like a fucking retard, like you always do.
(05-25-2011, 10:26 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: remove ur NB tag already

sry wont happen again. dont punch me pls.

hey some1 tell me a good movie 2 watch. something funny.
Quote:Dr.Vibrator link=topic=26992.msg389034#msg389034 date=1306375878]

Step Brothers
(05-25-2011, 09:00 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: lmfao owned, nice one grim (let him call his 11 years old gangsters to back him up nao). gimme 100000 videos on youtube pls nigga. what a dickhead, get to puberty first pls. nobody wants u here and it's a lil late u posted that message (7:00), go to bed, ur mom will be mad

why would we need any proofs? ur posts prove that ure annoying lil kid.  ;( ;( ;(

(expecting his smart ass comment now, something like : "rage". its called hating on kidz aka bully  :'()
You really suck at flaming/trolling/whatever the fuck you're trying to do. By the way, you are and always were a shitty fighter.  :w
Quote:Dr.Vibrator link=topic=26992.msg389034#msg389034 date=1306375878]

Bill & Ted's excellent adventure!

also st4la's home videos
Please welcome our new member: [5iN]DrBazoka.
(05-25-2011, 09:18 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: On another note I had a great idea today, I'm planning to make a sister clan to [5iN] which will be called [CiN] - Cheater is Near.

This clan has only cheating members, who use all kinds of hacks and modifications they can find.

I feel a clanban coming up :D
(05-25-2011, 09:06 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/Unknown0997#...wGmwfxxydE

everyone watch and laugh (notice the most skilled rapid fire at 1:31, how did he do it that fast???), nigga u seriously need cheats ur skills are horrible. i wonder if ..  ;)
Feel free to, I don't give a shit tbh.

And mate, where do you see any cheats in that video? My mouse gets stuck often so that's why it didn't release aim. And yeah ok I admit, I'm pretty shit at this game, so what? Does skill mean you can't say anything these days? Also,

STYLA BUSTED!
STYLA BUSTED 2!
[N] clan and styla aka shitla busted sliding/toggling.

Please, try harder

(05-25-2011, 09:20 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Jesus Christ, Jordan should get a lifetime SA-MP ban for having the most terrible taste of music possible. I almost got an ear-AIDS out of this video.
Sorry, but I'm not into Beethoven and Mozart.
3 videos and all are from matrix4057 aka the raging kid? gg that's really 1000000 as u've mentioned...
(cba to explain them, but its obviously clean)
fail much, oshit i cheat

puberty really got into u, u can't even count anymore  :'(

sucks at trolling? immortality, u considered it as trolling? what an american, go sing ur "america fuck yea" song and cut ur neck

and as for dominator, who the fuck are you? i dont tolerate no puberty gangsters here, gogo make another smartass post  8) too bad u werent on that tournament i won, oh wait, i didnt know u back then and still dont...  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Quote: link=topic=26992.msg389088#msg389088 date=1306420472]
And yeah ok I admit, I'm pretty shit at this game, so what? Does skill mean you can't say anything these days? Also,

so what, being shit is part of puberty