Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[5iN] - 5-0 is Near !!! ATTENTION [5iN]Sadik FOR SALE!!! 125 MIL USD INGAME $!!!
(04-22-2011, 11:09 AM)James link Wrote: I'm good, im pretty surprised people still play this lol how's things these days?
I still play cuz my PC is shit :+ i use my PS3 for decent games, Things are good with me, how about urself mate?  8)
Update!

In order to get the member [5iN]Sadik off the list, someone has to pay 150million USD ingame money for him. He told me that since [BB] is having some really bad times at the moment, he doesn't have that kind of money in order to buy himself out of [5iN].

As soon as I get a transfer in amount of 150 mil to my ingame account, [5iN]Sadik will be kicked from [5iN].
(04-24-2011, 09:11 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: He told me that since [BB] is having some really bad times at the moment, he doesn't have that kind of money in order to buy himself out of [5iN].
_O- _O-
(04-24-2011, 09:11 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Update!

In order to get the member [5iN]Sadik off the list, someone has to pay 150million USD ingame money for him. He told me that since [BB] is having some really bad times at the moment, he doesn't have that kind of money in order to buy himself out of [5iN].

As soon as I get a transfer in amount of 150 mil to my ingame account, [5iN]Sadik will be kicked from [5iN].
if u r talking seriosly i will pay them when i am a full member in BB ;)
(04-24-2011, 11:39 PM)ELABD link Wrote: if u r talking seriosly i will pay them when i am a full member in BB ;)

I am not kidding at all.

As soon as I get my 150 mil (I don't care who pays it), [5iN]Sadik will be kicked from [5iN].
fuck bro, im all out of cash.
nice shit
(04-25-2011, 08:56 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: fuck bro, im all out of cash.

If you pay 25 mil then it's only 125mil left for others to pay. Maybe Sadik can take a loan or something and pay like 50 mil himself as well, although I have heard stories that [BB] is basically bankrupt.
(04-24-2011, 11:39 PM)ELABD link Wrote: if u r talking seriosly i will pay them when i am a full member in BB ;)
Don't pay this idiot

(04-25-2011, 02:39 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: If you pay 25 mil then it's only 125mil left for others to pay. Maybe Sadik can take a loan or something and pay like 50 mil himself as well, although I have heard stories that [BB] is basically bankrupt.
I don't need a lone i just dont wanna waste my cash on a bastard like you
I'd give you the 125 million if I'd still be making the streets unsafe in LVP.