Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 7 language problem!
I've just bought a ASUS laptop with windows 7 premium,and the problem is that it is in German!!
What can I do to change the language in to English?
(11-21-2010, 01:10 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: I've just bought a ASUS laptop with windows 7 premium,and the problem is that it is in German!!
What can I do to change the language in to English?
Reinstall Windows 7 Premium, and this time select English?
why would you want to turn german into english  :'(
(11-21-2010, 01:25 PM)Hitman link Wrote: why would you want to turn german into english  :'(
cause german sucks :p
nah jk, cause german is hard to understand for him? :O
(11-21-2010, 01:26 PM)Weezy link Wrote: cause german sucks :p
nah jk, cause german is hard to understand for him? :O
I learn at school german butstill it's hard,much simple it's english :D

EDIT.
(11-21-2010, 01:14 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Reinstall Windows 7 Premium, and this time select English?
Can't the Windows was intalled when I bought it without a install CD,I searched on google that there are optional language updates for windows 7 but i think premium doesn't has  :'(
Edit: try this http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo...y-language

If that doesn't work then you'll probably have to reinstall windows.
(11-22-2010, 02:50 AM)Carcass link Wrote: Edit: try this http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo...y-language

If that doesn't work then your probably have to reinstall windows.

For your information, it's probably only possible with an recovery. IF the laptop is installed with a recovery, most of the times you can choose only one time for which language you want. The rest get deleted. Always gives some awfull things in our store...

(11-22-2010, 07:41 AM)jerico link Wrote: For your information, it's probably only possible with an recovery. IF the laptop is installed with a recovery, most of the times you can choose only one time for which language you want. The rest get deleted. Always gives some awfull things in our store...

I've got 4 cd with recovery I will try this to.
Hope it work. :7