Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C]FiXeR
Way to move the topic where I cant even post.

Quote:Math ain't your thing I guess. 1.000.000 - 1 = 0 ?
Besides that, you didn't ask me. You demanded it back and calling me a hacker (and some rude things I could've banned you for).
If you act like a normal person I would've had no problem giving back 1 million (even though I only took 1) but not with this attitude.

IQ ain't your thing I guess? From 1.000.000 to -1 = 1.000.001 cash, that I lost.
And yes I asked at first, but you kept ignoring me, then I demanded to get it back, but u still ignore me. That kind of behaviour makes people angry.
Why didnt you just give it back the first time I asked if it wasnt any problem for u?

And no I didnt call you a hacker.

But nvm it, im done with this. Just replied to what u said to me
You can delete these 2 topics if u want, isnt much to make a complaint topic about
If it said -1, your money went down by 1, it didn't go down to -1.

No idea what exactly happened, but if that's what it said, nothing big happened I think?
(11-17-2010, 07:20 PM)Richard link Wrote: If it said -1, your money went down by 1, it didn't go down to -1.

No not really, it said in chat I think "Your money has been set to -1". Wich means I lost all my current cash because the money were set to -1.
I had one million on me, if I had just lost 1 dollar i'd have 999 999 left, but it was set to -1.

My cash also turned redcolorish and it clearly said -1 dollars.
You're not fooling anyone. I used one of the admin commands to give everyone -1 dollar (in other words, take 1 dollar from the total amount you're carrying). The command doesn't echo "Your money has been set to ****", it echoes the exact same message you would get if a player sends you cash.

Simple conclusion: it's impossible that you lost 1 million because of that.
Unless you can post a screenshot to prove it, of course. (But I think we both know that won't happen)

Something with "think (and check the facts) before you speak".

[me=FiXeR]waves[/me]
* [SAE]Grim waves